geoneo is offline Associate Member

injection question

I have injected my delt and it hurt like a mofo for 3 days, i injected my quads and i was paralyzed for a week, i injected my glutes and no pain, but i cant keep injecting my glutes because i do prop everyday, and sooner or later i'll have to much scar tissue.
    cycle
    test prop 100 ed
    test cyp 500/wk
    deca 300/wk

what should i do with the injections its been about 1.5wks, and i try to do everything right, i warm the syringe, i warm the area of injection, but wow after a day i cant move my arms or legs do to the pain.any suggestions?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    lol im going throw the same thing. it sucks i only can shoot in my delts

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno bro it will probably just take a couple days t0o get used to. i akways shoot after i get outta the shower so ur muscles r warm from the water, then just strech it out a little and shoot. i dont ever hit the glutes anymore, i stick wi tris,thighs and delts. just make sure u massage it in after u inject for a couple mins, u can also try shooting it with b12 ive heard it takes some of the pain away, but my advise is to SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!! LOL...j/k bro(sort of!)

mass junkie is offline banned
    Are you running Mex gear?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i take the hot shower ofter i do the shoot. i think the warm water helps.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    yes i jump in the shower after, all my gear is from a reputable USA source - from underground lab, I remeber injecting the prop and i though wow that was completely painless, but the day after my quads hurt like the most pain i've ever had,
    i warm the area of injection with a blowdryer, then warm the syringe with a blowdryer, inject slowly, then when finished warm the area up again with a blowdryer, then thake a warm shower. - maybe i dont react verywell to gear, but the test cyp and deca dont hurt at all only the prop.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    yes i jump in the shower after, all my gear is from a reputable USA source - from underground lab, I remeber injecting the prop and i though wow that was completely painless, but the day after my quads hurt like the most pain i've ever had,
    i warm the area of injection with a blowdryer, then warm the syringe with a blowdryer, inject slowly, then when finished warm the area up again with a blowdryer, then thake a warm shower. - maybe i dont react verywell to gear, but the test cyp and deca dont hurt at all only the prop.
    Let me get this straight....you don't know how you react to gear? Is this your first cycle?!? If so, what the Heck are you doing shooting over 1.2 grams(100mgs propED and 500 cyp) a week of test?!? You are in for more problems than just pain bro.

To answer your other question, UG prop, depending on the source, can have a high ba content which can cause problems if you are sensitive to it.

cabezon is offline New Member
    it seems that you know how to adminitrate an injection
    i think i've been doing it wrong i've been shooting it into my fat tissue
    not deep into the muscle

PLEASE HELP

Froggy is offline Member
    You could try & cut your prop injections with the cyp & deca ...Do like half your cyp one day with the prop & half your deca the next...or like mentioned before, cut it with b12 or just some extra special oil...this will help lesson the pain...good luck...

dtr98 is offline Member
    heat in hot water for a few mins and massage for about 1-2 mins after. take about a min per cc, nice and slow.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Let me get this straight....you don't know how you react to gear? Is this your first cycle?!? If so, what the Heck are you doing shooting over 1.2 grams(100mgs propED and 500 cyp) a week of test?!? You are in for more problems than just pain bro.

To answer your other question, UG prop, depending on the source, can have a high ba content which can cause problems if you are sensitive to it.
    I think we have a winner! I would assume that you are using the prop as a kickstart. 100mg ED is a ton of prop to be running for the first time, in concert with your other 500mg of cyp.

However, the dose is not what is causing the pain....the BA is likely the culprit. Prop has a habit of causing "day after pain." Going in is smooth, but the next day is a b!tch. It is something you get used to over time.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cabezon
    it seems that you know how to adminitrate an injection
    i think i've been doing it wrong i've been shooting it into my fat tissue
    not deep into the muscle

PLEASE HELP
    Brother - don't hijack the man's thread - get your own

Thread Information