Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help w/ a Setup

Mrcali3138 is offline New Member

Help w/ a Setup

Hey all my name is Chris and I am brand new to this board and to the world of performancde enhancing products. im currently 6'3 228-235 and a lil a bit on the chubby side (lol) but i usually can shed or gain weight really easly with a lil excerise and a decent diet. I seem to always gain a large amount of strength when i work out hard but noting you can really see. I was wondeing can somone out together the best package i could use. im not looking to inject myself (I hate giving blood, meaning me and needles dont get along) and im not lookin to be HUGE, just BIG and more defined. Any and all help would be much loved and also if you guys could throw down some prices next to all i will need and a place to buy. one last thing a descrption of the item and what it does would be awesome.

Chris

I know it sounds like i am asking for alot, i just think you guys knwo what u are talking about and right now with work and finishing my lasst semester of college and trying to hit the gym as much as possible reseach is just not easy. I would love any and all help i could!!!!

one Last thing do most all of these products speed up the fat burning process with a good diet and cardio. and last of all Im heading to vegas in Late APRIL any chance i could see some major change

ANyone PLEASE!!! i could use some help i dont want to end up like alot who get all the wrong things

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Are you asking for information about where to buy steroids ?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Read read read. Lots of info on this site you can study yourself. Use the search button

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcali3138
    also if you guys could throw down some prices next to all i will need and a place to buy.

no im looking for the setup needed to get started!!! i just need to know everything i need to take. im looking to change my diet and help get me over the top. I know i can study, but like i said im taking 21 units to grad and honeslty cant study anymore. also i hear alot of "slang" can someone tell me what it means like "test" and stuff. Please i need to get srated so by end of april im ready to rock in VEGAS

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    #1 can't source post.....

#2 oral only cycles suck..... suck it up and inject...

#3 you wont see a huge difference from now till march

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

toolman is offline Banned
    . Please i need to get srated so by end of april im ready to rock in VEGAS
    Here start the threads of endless spring breakers...
    First bro, you have to read everything on the home page regarding profiles, cycles, etc. Then you come in and ask questions about anything that wasn't clear.

Also, I was a complete needle wuss as well as was just about everyone in here prior to crossing over, but until you are commited enough to cross that hurdle, stick with diet and working out as nothing is as effective or safe as jabs.

ok im not doing it because of spring break!!! and second, im just looking for oral, you ROIDERS might think it sucks but many people use. all i am asking for is a setup from somene with knowledge i was told this site was very helpful, im hoping this proves to be true. I dont know the Slang so much that i read makes no sence. just looking for a place to buy and what i need. and im leaving at the end of april so i have a lil over 2 months

no im looking for the setup needed to get started!!! i just need to know everything i need to take. im looking to change my diet and help get me over the top. I know i can study, but like i said im taking 21 units to grad and honeslty cant study anymore. also i hear alot of "slang" can someone tell me what it means like "test" and stuff. Please i need to get srated so by end of april im ready to rock in VEGAS
    "test" means "testosterone " - it's the hormone us humans produce... men have more than women......

testosterone should be the base to every cycle..... some disagree... while many others agree.... you need to inject it.....

depending on what you choose to use... an oral only cycle can blow you up... but it's going to be a lot of water weight... once you stop... you're going to lose it all.....

~haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

this is the 100% truth. if it blew me up and then went away it would be ok, i just need to see results so i can totally turn it on. thats how i am, if i see results from hard work i will be a workhorse, but right now i work hard and just get lil stronger and you dont see it. There is no way to get test w/o injecting

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I got the perfect cycle for you (if you dont want to inject and you want to get cut). I've ran this cycle so many times and it still works great everytime!

Here it is:

wk 1-10 Strict Diet
    wk 1-10 Cardio 5 Times a week

It works wonders

ok.... to tell you the truth bro.... comming in here and calling us "roiders" or making fun of us wont get you anywhere..... now that thats behind us... let me jsut say....

everyone here will do there best to help you.... this site IS very helpful..... wee consider saving you from a bad cycle to be helpful.... if u don't consider it helpful then im sorry.... idunno what else to tell yah.

to answer your question..... lots of people do Dbol only cycles.... but they sadly realize that it wasn't a smart move..... oral steroids affect your liver..... doing too many can be harmful to your liver....

Pretty much... int his sport... injections are a must. I don't think you can achieve the goals your looking for unless you either A) inject or B) forget steroids and get in a really good diet and training program.

Lastly, steroids are nothing to be playing around with unles your knowledgable about them..... you can do serioud damage to your body if you don't know what your ddoing. I understand you can't research anything right now... so maybe you should wait until you have time to research.

Im nott rying to sound like a d*ck here.... i hope you understand....
    ~haz~

- Knockout_Power

when i said roiders i did not mean to sound like a jerk, i dont know the right name for a steroids pro. I really just wanna try a cycle and see the results, i dont see too much harm in that. and for the diet and cardio, i have tried that, i just cant seem to get as solid arms and chest as i want

ok give us your stats.... age, weight, height, years training..... how much protein a day,carbs,fats, calories.....

we need to know this stuff.....

- Knockout_Power

Scooby1 is offline Member
    MRCali you have a PM

OK, heres my advice for your situation (1. Dont want to inject 2. want to lose fat 3. want to getdefined 4. want to get stronger) Sounds like you want it all with the snap of a finger. And I also dont believe you have tried the "diet thing and cardio" like you are suppose to.

Anyways, the only ONLY oral cycle I would ever reccomend is a Anavar cycle at 50mg ED for 8 weeks. Followed by 2-3 weeks of PCT. With 1 g milk thistle ED.

This will help you attain your goals somewhat, but DIET and then CARDIO will play the MAJOR factor in achieving your goals.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats with all these oral only posts!? I just give up, you'll piss every ounce of it away but hell everyone likes to waste their own time and money right?

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    ok the perfect cycle for you is
    wk 1-4 use search button
    wk 4-10 stop training like a girl
    wk 10-20 do some research
    all weeks following do some more research
    injecting is the best way to go
    if you just want to get a liuttle puffy for a while and then l;oose it just go waste your cash on creatine. at least do some research before putting something ion your body that if not done right can have life long consequenses. f@*#ing newb spring breakers

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Guys C'mon qiut FLAMING!! shiet help him out or don't post!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    most of us are trying to help out bro.......

im going to have to agree witht he anavar only cycle.... it's probably the least harsh out of everything.... but it's very expensive.....

if you just want to gain water and look puffy.... run Dbol for 4 or 5 weeks at 30mg's/day..... that oughta doit..... but i can guaranty you it's not what your looking for.....

and we can't give you a place to buy it... nor should you lsiten to anyone ont his board if they tellyou where to buy it... could be a scam....

~haz~

- Knockout_Power

Scooby, this is not the occassional ignorant newbie that is seeking advice and ready for the next step. Read his posts...

"ok im not doing it because of spring break!!! and second, im just looking for oral, you ROIDERS might think it sucks but many people use. all i am asking for is a setup from somene with knowledge i was told this site was very helpful, im hoping this proves to be true. I dont know the Slang so much that i read makes no sence. just looking for a place to buy and what i need. and im leaving at the end of april so i have a lil over 2 months"

1. He is source posting which is forbidden
    2. He is not a commited lifter that is commited to the lifestyle, just a spring breaker that is going to get scammed.
    3. He is not willing to read or search anything, just wants quick answers for a source and a cycle that fits his Chicken sh#t needs. He is not coming on here like some guys that are well read and have good questions about oral only cycles...He thinks there is a pill to get big in 2 months to "rock Vegas"

Sorry but if ever there was a guy to deserve a flaming...this is it.

you say i will piss it out!!! well then how do they keep this stuff selling it must have some effectivness. Also the setup u suggested Consitency were do i get it and how much am i paying. Also im not some spring breaker!! LOL going there for a buddys bday, and just using it as motivation, if im not there by then, oh well i will keep working on it

you say i will piss it out!!! well then how do they keep this stuff selling it must have some effectivness. Also the setup u suggested Consitency were do i get it and how much am i paying. Also im not some spring breaker!! LOL going there for a buddys bday, and just using it as motivation, if im not there by then, oh well i will keep working on it
    Ill answer your question once you read the rules!

toolman- no offense i am not some dumb ass who thinks a pill can do it. u all started at some point, maybe im not worried about being flamed, just looking for someone who might be a nice guy and willing to give me some info. U guys can rip me all u want thats fine. if no one is willing to help then fine. and about the cant tell me were to buy i understand and am sorry for asking

most of us are trying to help out bro.......

im going to have to agree witht he anavar only cycle.... it's probably the least harsh out of everything.... but it's very expensive.....

if you just want to gain water and look puffy.... run Dbol for 4 or 5 weeks at 30mg's/day..... that oughta doit..... but i can guaranty you it's not what your looking for.....

and we can't give you a place to buy it... nor should you lsiten to anyone ont his board if they tellyou where to buy it... could be a scam....

~haz~

- Knockout_Power

. and about the cant tell me were to buy i understand and am sorry for asking
    If we just told every new guy here where to buy steroids dont you think the DEA/police would be smart enough to ask us, we give it to them, and then they go bust the source, so now we are all shiit outta luck. Come on think bro

Do a search on "Var only" or "Anavar only"

im 6'3 1/2 230lbs soft right now. i eat about 2200 calories a day. im going to start drinking a shake in the AM and also one after i work out. lunch and dinner can vary but i stay away from the fried food.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

~haz~
    yeah all the pm's you get will ALL be scammers all of them.

toolman- no offense i am not some dumb ass who thinks a pill can do it. u all started at some point, maybe im not worried about being flamed, just looking for someone who might be a nice guy and willing to give me some info. U guys can rip me all u want thats fine. if no one is willing to help then fine. and about the cant tell me were to buy i understand and am sorry for asking
    I like a guy with a thick skin.... Stick around and read and learn. The right info will come. However alot of scammers read these boards so be highly suspect of the PM's you may get. Like anything in life. It takes time to learn and make the right friends. Good luck bro.

Can i ask why, most of u seem to know what u r talkin and honest

Can i ask why, most of u seem to know what u r talkin and honest
    Alot of us are dedicated to the lifestyle. Not just taking gear, but staying in the best shape possible. That takes alot of time and gear is only a small part of the formula.

im 6'3 1/2 230lbs soft right now. i eat about 2200 calories a day. im going to start drinking a shake in the AM and also one after i work out. lunch and dinner can vary but i stay away from the fried food.
    theres your problem bro.... a big boy like you need to be eating 3500+ calories a day to grow.... Im tellin yah.... eat 4000 calories.... CLEAN CALORIES!!!! not fats.... get a good lifting program together.... and dos ome cardio.... you'lls ee changes in your body.

heres a rule everyone should know..... "if you can't grow without steroids ... you wont grow with steroids"

your jsut going tos ee the same results your seeing now... you'llg et stronger... but wont grow. Your not eating enough.....

- Knockout_Power

Can i cut weight by eating that much, ive gota loose the handles LOL

whats your goal right now? u wanna cut... or put on more muscle?

- Knockout_Power

i would like to trim down my waist and stomach and build my chest and arms. Im greek so i have a thick chest, but i want to define it a lil more

well... you can't necessarily cut and bulk at the same time....

here's what i recommend...... eat about the same ammount of calories...... make sure they are clean calories.... eat 6 times a day...... no carbs after 5pm..... and make the majority of your carbs come in your breakfast meal.... then gradually lowering carbs throughout the day....

do cardio 4x a week..... atleast 45minutes per day.... and do higher rep work.... doing cardio in the morning before you eat breakfast would be ideal.

How much fat you lose is dependant on your dedication....
    ~haz~

- Knockout_Power

i would like to trim down my waist and stomach and build my chest and arms. Im greek so i have a thick chest, but i want to define it a lil more
    Can't do both at once. However I recommend alot of early morning cardio on an empty stomach to hit the love handles. Lift later in the day or evening. COme up with a good program that hits all the majors at least once a week and youll be good to go.

Gear is the last resort when you can't make gains on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Can't do both at once. However I recommend alot of early morning cardio on an empty stomach to hit the love handles. Lift later in the day or evening. COme up with a good program that hits all the majors at least once a week and youll be good to go.

Gear is the last resort when you can't make gains on your own.

you do have time to "look good" for vegas.... just gotta dedicate

- Knockout_Power

Read the "stickies" in the diet forum. It will tell you how to lose weight while maintaining muscle.

Post your diet in the diet forum so people can critique it.

Diet, Training, Hardwork, and Patience is all I can say.

Do a search on "Var only" or "Anavar only" and "first cycle"

READ READ READ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information