jgg1221 is offline Member

cycles for size versus cycles for strength

im wondering about what would be better for size versus better for strength

test + deca + tren for size?

or test +eq+anavar for strength?

im interested opinions on this

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what are you looking to do get big or strong.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Not sure I understand the question, but the first would be better for size and the second would be better for strength and less bloat.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    test tren var. size and strength

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Doesn't really make sense to label it as size or strength. Is it possible to put on 15 lbs of lean mass and only increase your bench by lets say 30 lbs? No way. If I were to put on 15 lbs of lean mass, my bench would naturally go up by at least 100 lbs.

If one were to argue that with more androgenic substances like Tren , but once you go off, the androgens are not there anymore. Or in the case of dbols's water retention giving you more strength. The effect should still be the effect of the lean muscle mass that was added during the cycle. So, meaning, 10 lb of muscle gains from any steroid would mean + or - X amount in strength increase after PCT when everything is out from the system. I just can't see myself gaining lets say 10 lbs from tren, and upping my lifts by 150 lbs, whereas my gains from EQ if it is 10 lbs, would only up my lifts by 100 lbs. I am talking about post cycle when the substance is out from your body. Just my logic......I can't prove it scientifically, so flame all you want.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    [QUOTE=Zennie]Doesn't really make sense to label it as size or strength. Is it possible to put on 15 lbs of lean mass and only increase your bench by lets say 30 lbs? No way. If I were to put on 15 lbs of lean mass, my bench would naturally go up by at least 100 lbs.

QUOTE]

These numbers you are throwing around Bro!! 15lbs of lean mass translating into at least a 100lb increase in bench. You are either one of the most gifted people on earth or overly optimistic. My lift numbers were on the high side when I was natural but even after a strong and heavy cycle I'm lucky if I can add 25 lbs to my bench after gaining 15lbs LBM and after the cycle I would be even more stoked to hold on to 15 of those new strength pounds. I would gladly sign over the title to my caddy along with 50% of my income over the next year to get the results you are talking about.

And to get back on topic:

Test+deca +tren +dbol sounds like a nice bulker to me. Keep in mind that food/lifting are the major components to bulking,even more than the juice you are taking.
    Last edited by Benches505; 02-03-2005 at 07:36 AM.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Doesn't really make sense to label it as size or strength. Is it possible to put on 15 lbs of lean mass and only increase your bench by lets say 30 lbs? No way. If I were to put on 15 lbs of lean mass, my bench would naturally go up by at least 100 lbs.

I dont agree with this, I am much bigger (30lbs lean mass) then I was three years ago but my bench is actually lower now. Basically I am saying that at my peak lean body mass I was not at my peak bench. Strength has allot of variables and muscle size is only one small variable.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    how about test-deca -eq for size and test-tren -anavar for strength.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Just run 100mg of TEST PROP every day and you will get both.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    test/tren /eq/deca /masteron /mestanolone

my next cycle

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    I dont agree with this, I am much bigger (30lbs lean mass) then I was three years ago but my bench is actually lower now. Basically I am saying that at my peak lean body mass I was not at my peak bench. Strength has allot of variables and muscle size is only one small variable.
    what were your stats. body weight before and bench before, body weight after bench after. 30 pounds, if its not fat, should give you strength just through leverage dude.

i have read plenty of threads were guy's bench go up 100 pounds on their first cycle.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    i have read plenty of threads were guy's bench go up 100 pounds on their first cycle.
    Yeah I did go up my first cycle, I went up losts of strength and size. But after more cycles and using different lifint routines hit, hst, dogg crapp.....and others I eventually went down in strength. I think most of my strength was lost when I did HST. But I am larger then I was before.

Thread Information