1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Trying to put together an anabolic-heavy cycle

I've been prefering the androgens for a while now, Test (E, Prop, Suspention), Tren , Dbol , Drol.. and they've given me incredible strength, lean mass, fat loss, deep cuts, etc. but the sides are getting to be a pain, hairloss in particular and the fact that I'm the definition of ectomorph even though I've managed to make it past 220 (5'10) now makes it alot harder to gain IMO using strictly heavy androgens, I just seem to cut up no matter how hard I bulk.

So I'm taking a different direction, highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (can't get away from test).

Heres what I'm planning to use for the next one that'll be going thru summer.

Test Prop
    NPP
    EQ (long ester - too many people have issues with the shorter ones it seems)
    Anadrol (cycled 4 on, 4 off)
    Slin (just to try during my time off work, not the entire duration)

Ok what am I missing as far as anabolics go? Don't worry I'm not going to run it ALL at once
    The Drol is for a kick in the gym, I might end up removing it if it bothers me though.
    Doses are undecided until I know everything I'm using. I though about Var but I don't think it would give me much results

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    For your goals, I'd suggest test/eq/nandrolone /var, but I think anadrol would be great in there as well.

At least I'm on the right track with test, eq and nandrolone ... I can get a good price on var powder but like I said I'm not sure it'd be worth it being a very hard gainer and var being fairly weak from what I've heard, never tried it though.

Being on Tren for 20 weeks has pretty much devistated my joints and tendons too so I'm really looking forward to hitting that NPP and EQ... the one thing I'm concerned about though is if EQ will cut me up too much and hold me back from all out bulking, because I always hear people saying Tren is amazing for bulk - I bulked my ass off and I ended up pretty much cutting my bf in half while putting a few lbs on the scale lol! my metabolism is very fast! Does anyone think it'll be a similar issue with EQ? Can any ecto's help me out here?

Lastly to help decide doses I'm wondering mainly about the Test, in that my limit at absolute most is 1 gram, my hair starts to shed at that mark, between 750 and 1g is my safe area, so is it safe libido wise if the total amount of other compounds is greater than my test? I'm sure the EQ and NPP will overlap since EQ is such a long ester so combined it would be more than 750-1g...

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I've been prefering the androgens for a while now, Test (E, Prop, Suspention), Tren , Dbol , Drol.. and they've given me incredible strength, lean mass, fat loss, deep cuts, etc. but the sides are getting to be a pain, hairloss in particular and the fact that I'm the definition of ectomorph even though I've managed to make it past 220 (5'10) now makes it alot harder to gain IMO using strictly heavy androgens, I just seem to cut up no matter how hard I bulk.

So I'm taking a different direction, highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (can't get away from test).

Heres what I'm planning to use for the next one that'll be going thru summer.

Test Prop
    NPP
    EQ (long ester - too many people have issues with the shorter ones it seems)
    Anadrol (cycled 4 on, 4 off)
    Slin (just to try during my time off work, not the entire duration)

Ok what am I missing as far as anabolics go? Don't worry I'm not going to run it ALL at once
    The Drol is for a kick in the gym, I might end up removing it if it bothers me though.
    Doses are undecided until I know everything I'm using. I though about Var but I don't think it would give me much results
    i think wut have listed should b good for wut ur trying to go for. why not hit them all at once? i guess it depoends on ur cycel exp but i would hit em all at once. add some gh un there if ur educated on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i think wut have listed should b good for wut ur trying to go for. why not hit them all at once? i guess it depoends on ur cycel exp but i would hit em all at once. add some gh un there if ur educated on it.
    At some point they'll be running all at once, what I mean is they probably won't all start and end at the same time because of the difference in ester lengths, the overlap should be pretty large though.

I still need to make sure from you bros with experiance though - can the total NPP + EQ = a greater amount of gear than the Test I'm running without hitting some libido issues?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    when i started my cycle i was doin 700mg/week of prop, 400mg/week.deca and 500mg/week of eq and i was fine but i upped my prop to 150mg/day now. i would b careful with deca, that shlt can b pretty hard on ur libido. run some trib thruout the cycle as well at 4 g/ed that miught help

I'm still researching as far as where dimishing returns kicks in for Nandrolone and EQ, just because I can't take any more Test without losing my hair so I have to look at higher doses else where to compinsate If anyone knows the answer please share!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Why don't you post your next cycle out, so that we can critique you. By saying that your going to add this and that doesn't give me a clear picture or anyone else. Just trying to help a brotha out. List the cyle!

Ok, heres my 1st draft

1-4, 9-12, 17-20, 25-28: Drol 100mg /ED (4 on, 4 off)
    1-30: Test Prop 100-150mg /ED
    1-30: EQ ??
    1-30: NPP 100mg /ED ??
    HCG through out
    Nolva 20mg /ED
    Finastride 1mg /ED
    Accutane if needed

Whats the most EQ I could run without anything bad happening? lol. I've never had any interest because its so weak, so how much would make it worth my while? Keep in mind I'm home brewing so cost isn't an issue.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    30 weeks of prop? why?

I like being able to control my dose in case of Gyno - I'm not afraid of poking myself everyday, my last cycle was Prop/Tren /Dbol for 20 weeks and ED shots. besides NPP is short estered anyway

Sounds good to me!

thick one is offline Associate Member
    nice, i wish i could afford that cycle...

cmoney is offline New Member
    I think what you have is a good base but personally I would put in another lean tissue builder such as winstrol or primo. Also if your trying to stay hard you may need something like t-3 to fight fat deposits that are commonly associated with insulin use. Then again I do not know how many IU's you'll be using.

Trust me fat is not an issue, when I all out bulk I rarely see 10% bf lol, if I did T3 I'd end up at 125lbs.

anyone else have some input?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    EQ I would do at 600mg and why not shoot the NPP twice per week and knock it to 600 as well. Test 100mg ed still keeps test just a bit higher than nandrolone . If you like drol this is a novel way to run it. You could also throw in 600mg of primo also as an additional anabolic without having to worry about raising test at all. If you run t3 at 12.5mcg ed in the am it will help with clean bulk if you run all these anabolics. You could do this throughout the cycle and if worried about thyroid just run it when you run the anadrol .

bumpage!

Any noticeable gain with a gram of EQ vs less? Doesn't seem too popular on AR but on other boards theres been a good deal of ranting about 1-2g's of EQ in a cycle. Probably make ya pretty hungry eh

I would love to know that too, don't see very many people doing high doses of EQ.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I like being able to control my dose in case of Gyno - I'm not afraid of poking myself everyday, my last cycle was Prop/Tren /Dbol for 20 weeks and ED shots. besides NPP is short estered anyway
    you can shoot npp every 4 days. there's a 15% drop after the first day, but then it stays within +- 5% for the next three.

Thread Information