Thread: to or not to do

jsimon is offline Associate Member

to or not to do

Guys,

I know this is a bit off the subject, But Im dropping alot of weight my metab sped up...im eating a ****load of healthy calories a day and taking in well over 300g of protien a day and not seeing any diff is it my lifting techniques and should I hit the juice?????? can anyone help me and post me a lifting schedule i want max. rest

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    Guys,

I know this is a bit off the subject, But Im dropping alot of weight my metab sped up...im eating a ****load of healthy calories a day and taking in well over 300g of protien a day and not seeing any diff is it my lifting techniques and should I hit the juice?????? can anyone help me and post me a lifting schedule i want max. rest
    Your dropping alot of weight but your not seeing any difference... huh? I think you need to give more detail. what are your stats? Have you ever cycled before? How long have you been lifting? Give some more details if you answers. The guys on here are very helpfull but you have to give them somthing to work with.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many cals are you actually taking in just because you eat clean doesnt mean you are getting in enough calories... for instance someone who ate nothign but chicken breasts all day would be eating clean claories but a diet like thta would gain very little because there just aren;t enough calories in it to build muscle

Thread Information