JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

Just a heads-up on safety

whats up fellas, this board was the first board i ever joined. i loved it, learned tons from it, and practically lived on here researching everything i could. well, i started registering for other boards as well, and i've learned so much from all the different boards out there. a few boards in particular opened my eyes big time about how important safety is. as many of u prob know, there have been recent busts (and a few sources turned scammer who r using being busted as an excuse). i just wanted to remind all of u to double and triple check all email addresses when emailing sources. also, make sure all contact info is exact. be sure to do source checks with the mods, and make sure everyone u deal with is legit. id hate to see someone go down because of a stupid mistake that could be avoided. remember...nothing is worth ur freedom, so dont take any chances. take care everyone.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    good lookin out bro . bump

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    It is sad when respected members onthis board turn scammer. I do not understand it. Thsi business can be extremely dirty. Good post

Thread Information