bigbagz is offline New Member

Advice on Sus/Deca cycle?

I've been doing some research about cycling this stack (sustanon 250 and deca -durabolin ) and so far it sounds really good.
    Should I keep looking for more info about this combination or am I wasting my time?
    Any suggestions, info, links, or personal experiences with this cycle would be appreciated.

Thanks.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    test/deca is a great cycle

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You're good to go with that combination.

If you're only planning to inject the sustanon once or twice per week, then you should consider using testosterone enanthate or cypionate instead of the sust. If you don't inject sust ED or EOD, then you're wasting the short acting ester portion of sustanon.

toolman is offline Banned
    My first cycle was sust 250, deca 200. Despite alot of "not enough" and "You have to shoot sust EOD", I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 after PCT.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    My first cycle was sust 250, deca 200. Despite alot of "not enough" and "You have to shoot sust EOD", I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 after PCT.
    True, toolman, you don't have to shoot sustanon ED EOD, but it's a bit of a waste if you don't. It's like having a great tool and knowing how to use only 3/4's of it's functions.

BTW...if you did a low dose cycle and gained 24 lbs, congratulations!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I'm with bask8kace, get a single ester test like enanthate or cypionate that way you only have to shoot twice a week. Personally for my first cycle I would do 12 weeks of test e at 400mg and 11 weeks of deca at 300mg. Of course proper anti e's and pct.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    True, toolman, you don't have to shoot sustanon ED EOD, but it's a bit of a waste if you don't. It's like having a great tool and knowing how to use only 3/4's of it's functions.

BTW...if you did a low dose cycle and gained 24 lbs, congratulations!
    Thanks Bask8kace, yup, every pound of it. I read all of Mick Harts stuff and have a solid workout ethic and diet. It was also my first cycle and like they say...the first is the best. I was ready.

I agree with what you are saying regarding the prop portion of the sust. However some guys come on here with a cycle purchased, ready to go and get alot of guys telling them they need to shoot sust EOD. That is alot of test if no one isexplaining they don't have to shoot 250 each time.

It is not ideal but you can grow if everything else is clean and well planned. I know I am preaching to the choir as I know you are a low dose cycle guy as well.

My official position is to agree with going with test E. But if he has the cycle in hand, and he is doing everything else right, he can grow nicely.

Thread Information