jaffry20 is offline Member

12WK Oral Winny Cycle Only! No Pct AS Well. Let Me know What You think?

Alright, Im trying to educate some people I know with AS's and some don't just get the point, so I wanna so them an example of other people's responses besides mine. I said they are very unknowlegible of AS's and are very stupid for taking this cycle. 12 weeks of a 17aa isn't to good on the liver, even with milk thistle which he is still not taking. Thanks for the imput bro's, Mdubs.

cycle:

WEEKS
    1-12 Winny(Oral) 50mg/ED

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if he loses his liver due to his own idiocy, its well deserved

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    feel sorry for your joints and hairline

HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT!! stupid fuker. But seriously do you think someone could die off of this, cause if that is so I will definetly say something foresure?

I doubt anything will come of it if he stops now, its if he does this on a consistant basis

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i know people who run winny alone all the time..... they stay on for 8 weeks only tho.... and they run it EOD..... i think 50mg's eod.....

i wouldn't doit... but i can't stop them so....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I doubt anything will come of it if he stops now, its if he does this on a consistant basis

Im pretty sure this is the 1st time he has done any kind of AS but not 100% sure ill find out. Im also pretty sure he is going to take the whole 12 week cycle from my knowledge. What do you think is gonna happen?

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Im pretty sure this is the 1st time he has done any kind of AS but not 100% sure ill find out. Im also pretty sure he is going to take the whole 12 week cycle from my knowledge. What do you think is gonna happen?
    I wouldn't be suprised if he goes bald lol. He'll screw his liver up pretty bad, and his joints will kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i know people who run winny alone all the time..... they stay on for 8 weeks only tho.... and they run it EOD..... i think 50mg's eod.....

i wouldn't doit... but i can't stop them so....

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, thats intense, I wouldn't touch the **** past 6 weeks but never alone. Usually stick around 4-5 weeks to be real but would never ever go past 6.

Well his joints are going to get unbearabley painful, potentialy a lot of hairloss with all that winny for so long, not much for gains without test, liver pains wouldn't surprise me without milk thistle at least, if he starts pissing blood then its time to quit lol.

He won't die or anything the first time he does it, if he repeated it a couple time using zero protection for his liver it could eventually lead to some real damage.

Well his joints are going to get unbearabley painful, potentialy a lot of hairloss with all that winny for so long, not much for gains without test, liver pains wouldn't surprise me without milk thistle at least, if he starts pissing blood then its time to quit lol.

He won't die or anything the first time he does it, if he repeated it a couple time using zero protection for his liver it could eventually lead to some real damage.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, great to know, keep it coming. Im gonna show this to the guy so keep it ocming bro's. Oh and feel free to list a simple winny cycle with Test. Something like this:

1-10 Test 500mg/Week
    7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    12-15 PCT

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, great to know, keep it coming. Im gonna show this to the guy so keep it ocming bro's. Oh and feel free to list a simple winny cycle with Test. Something like this:

1-10 Test 500mg/Week
    7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    12-15 PCT
    Looks like a simple and solid cycle, no problems with that one bro

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

1-10 Test 500mg/Week
    7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    12-15 PCT
    im assuming your "test" is test e? Looks good bro... thats how your buddy should run it....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    im assuming your "test" is test e? Looks good bro... thats how your buddy should run it....

Yes, Test E, that's what I reccommended them to use, but they all know all, hahaha I sit back and watch the torture slowly begin. Keep it coming bro's, thanks alot.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT!! stupid fuker. But seriously do you think someone could die off of this, cause if that is so I will definetly say something foresure?
    No you are simply following the cult that says you shouldn't stay on any 17aa for longer than 6 weeks. Jump on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    No you are simply following the cult that says you shouldn't stay on any 17aa for longer than 6 weeks. Jump on the bandwagon.
    You can definetly stay on longer than 6 weeks, but continualy and without any sort of liver protection at all? Seems foolish to me

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You can definetly stay on longer than 6 weeks, but continualy and without any sort of liver protection at all? Seems foolish to me
    Good point I would not do it if I didn't know how to do it. But for these guys they just don't know what is going on. Lets take substance a until we look like person y and then we will stop. Stupid to mess around without research. The stuff is illegal for reasons, and its idiots like these that they are illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Good point I would not do it if I didn't know how to do it. But for these guys they just don't know what is going on. Lets take substance a until we look like person y and then we will stop. Stupid to mess around without research. The stuff is illegal for reasons, and its idiots like these that they are illegal.
    Exactly, I'd bet anything this guy is thinking "Well I'll just keep taking winny until either I look like the guy in the magazine or I start pissing blood, which ever comes first". He'll get hurt and give our law makers justification for keeping AAS illegal for the sole reason that some people were dropped on their heads when they were younger.

I'll keep taking it until something breaks is the worst possible mentality, no doubt if he doesn't suffer any major sides the next time he'll double the dose and cycle length too...

Tank1972 is offline New Member

1-10 Test 500mg/Week
    7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    12-15 PCT
    I think he'll end up ripped as hell, be banging your girlfriend behind your back, then your parents will find your hanging in there garage by your belt from the rafters! Sounds like a great cycle to me?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Alright, Im trying to educate some people I know with AS's and some don't just get the point, so I wanna so them an example of other people's responses besides mine. I said they are very unknowlegible of AS's and are very stupid for taking this cycle. 12 weeks of a 17aa isn't to good on the liver, even with milk thistle which he is still not taking. Thanks for the imput bro's, Mdubs.

cycle:

WEEKS
    1-12 Winny(Oral) 50mg/ED
    Tell him to add some d bols to that.

And of course, beer or vodka for PWO.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

i think it's funny

These post i find pretty funny. The guy who takes 12 weeks worth of winny gets reemed a new one , But if a vet came on here and posted some 20 week cycle like.
    (example only)
    1-21 test enanthate 750mg
    1-20 eq 600mg
    1-6 anadrol 100mg
    10-20 tren 100mg ed
    16-21 winny 100mg ed
    1-22hgh2-3 i.u.'s 5 on 2 off
    1-22 low dose cytomel
    10-20 clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off

Proper Pct

No one would say a thing about health, balding,and how stupid they are for doing this cycle .Most likely everyone would complement them on a well thought out cycle. This is just my opinion. One more thing to all those people who are putting their 2cents in and saying how you wont gain anything have you done it?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    These post i find pretty funny. The guy who takes 12 weeks worth of winny gets reemed a new one , But if a vet came on here and posted some 20 week cycle like.
    (example only)
    1-20 eq 600mg
    1-6 anadrol 100mg
    10-20 tren 100mg ed
    16-21 winny 100mg ed
    1-22 low dose cytomel

Proper Pct

No one would say a thing about health, balding,and how stupid they are for doing this cycle .Most likely everyone would complement them on a well thought out cycle. This is just my opinion. One more thing to all those people who are putting their 2cents in and saying how you wont gain anything have you done it?
    Actually you shoul run the winny weeks 17-23 right up to pct... LOL, I got ya but what you are comparing is apples and oranges. New guy never cycled and a vet who has cycled several times and is educated in these matters. Thanks for your attention to this detail.

(example only)
    1-20 eq 600mg
    1-6 anadrol 100mg
    10-20 tren 100mg ed
    16-21 winny 100mg ed
    1-22 low dose cytomel

Proper Pct

Done What? a 12/week winny cycle? form what im taking it seems u have erither done it or support it, im not sure .

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks on winny will kill your cholesterol values amongst other things. Your good cholesterol will probably go to zero and the bad one will sky rocket

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Whattt? 12weeks oral only
    Last edited by shorty33; 02-03-2005 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Add to it.

hahahhaah I feel sorry for this poor fuker.

hey

I do not support long oral cycles ,but even if he put 6-8 weeks he would still get rolled in the mud. I just know most of these people giving input have not done a oral only cycle. So they are just repeating things they heard. Unless you have done it then you really should not be postin. Ive done oral only cycles, cycles without test, cycles with test 1,000mgs,and ect. Im no where near as knowledgeable as a lot of these people on this board , but i believe most of them that are have first hand accounts to back up what they are saying. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

cycle:

WEEKS
    1-12 Winny(Oral) 50mg/ED
    add some dbol in there and enjoy ur spring break!

I do not support long oral cycles ,but even if he put 6-8 weeks he would still get rolled in the mud. I just know most of these people giving input have not done a oral only cycle. So they are just repeating things they heard. Unless you have done it then you really should not be postin. Ive done oral only cycles, cycles without test, cycles with test 1,000mgs,and ect. Im no where near as knowledgeable as a lot of these people on this board , but i believe most of them that are have first hand accounts to back up what they are saying. Just my 2 cents on the matter.
    Good for you. Do you want an automatic mod position? Most do post because of first hand or indirect knowledge as well as educating themselves before hand. So did you do a 12 week winny cycle and how did it work for you? That is the question. Answer or just shut the hell up SLAP!

no

Im saying most have not done any oral cycles. Just repeating the vets. SLAP BACK TO YOU

Yes, tell us how your 12 week winny only cycle went

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I got ya but what you are comparing is apples and oranges. New guy never cycled and a vet who has cycled several times and is educated in these matters. Thanks for your attention to this detail.
    Did you even read this??? And you are saying if someone has not done it do not reply, yet you have not done it. why are you replying? And you even admit you are not as knowledgable than people on this board... B!TCH SLAP!!

okay

It looks like a fellow Tennessee boy is going to get onto me now. Im sayin I agree it is not a very smart choice . I will also say I have not ran a 12 week oral only cycle so I will not post on that. But i say 1% that have posted on this have if any. And at no time was I lending info as if i have, Just pointing out everyone that is talking probably has not experienced the exact question.

P.S. i SAID i WAS NOT AS KNOWLEDGEABLE AS SOME PEOPLE . I WAS READING BACK WHEN GEARED UP WAS AT STEROIDS101. i CAN SAY I HAVE A FEW YEARS UNDER MY BELT. I WAS JUST SAYIN EVEN AS LONG AS IVE BEEN READING THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE HERE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE.I DID NOT COME TO FIGHT SORRY IF I SAID THE WRONG THING . IM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMYS I APOLIGIZE.

Glock-19 is offline Banned

Winni 1-9 weeks 75mgs oral injectable

Im on a Winny only cycle 1-9 weeks. Im on week 3 and already my strength has freakin doubled. Ive went from benching 275 only 5 times to 13 times now. My arms have already doubled in strength and have gotten real big and ripped. I have huge vains runnin thru my arms now, (looks cool, heh) If I had access to test i would run it also. Im 33 and havent noticed any problems in the sack. Oho yaa, winni makes you feel high all day long and no problems sleepin or gettin pissed. My energy level has skyrocketed and with my business my profits have also doubled cause im workin like a mad man with no fatigue. 12 weeks is bit long IMO for a liver. Hope my experience has enlightened you...lol Oho yaa Ive noticed a big difference in recovery due to the winni also.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Im on a Winny only cycle 1-9 weeks. Im on week 3 and already my strength has freakin doubled. Ive went from benching 275 only 5 times to 13 times now. My arms have already doubled in strength and have gotten real big and ripped. I have huge vains runnin thru my arms now, (looks cool, heh) If I had access to test i would run it also. Im 33 and havent noticed any problems in the sack. Oho yaa, winni makes you feel high all day long and no problems sleepin or gettin pissed. My energy level has skyrocketed and with my business my profits have also doubled cause im workin like a mad man with no fatigue. 12 weeks is bit long IMO for a liver. Hope my experience has enlightened you...lol Oho yaa Ive noticed a big difference in recovery due to the winni also.
    well yeah your only 3 weeks in.... talk to us after 9 weeks of it. Are you doin 50mg ed. Also, maybe im a pessimist, but i cant see how you can bench 275 5x and 21 days later you are doing it 13 times. That means its gone up approximatley 70 pounds in 3 weeks. according to a 1 rep max formula
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-03-2005 at 11:03 PM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    wow your right, joints and organs suck, keep on using that winstrol that long...
    guys get a clue!

Thats what Im talkin about bro, real gains, unbelievable gains and I promise I will keep you all informed on my progress the next 6 weeks.

Thats what Im talkin about bro, real gains, unbelievable gains and I promise I will keep you all informed on my progress the next 6 weeks.
    LMK when you tear your shoulder, elbow or knee...

oho yaa 75mgs oral ed Winstrol V made by winthrop 30ml 50mg jugs. woot feels like the fountain of youth.

oho yaa 75mgs oral ed Winstrol V made by winthrop 30ml 50mg jugs. woot feels like the fountain of youth.
    fountain of youth... your kidding right?

Thread Information