Thread: Confiscated?

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

Confiscated?

I ordered from a source overseas, I got my first order in exactly 2 weeks. Then i ordered again and its been almost a month and i haven't gotten anything, not even a seizure letter. Do you think they are just taking their time sending me the seizure letter? I emailed my source and they sent me all the stuff saying when they shipped it etc.
    Thanks

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    they might take ages to come, at least here. once waited for two months

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Seizure notices are handed out by the government, you wouldn't expect it to run too smoothly would you?

rager is offline Member
    I waited two weeks for the last seizure letter. Im worried on an order myself now. This waiting game is Fken BS

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    bump HeY!!! It came today (it too like a month and a half since i ordered it) I thought it might have been a controlled delivery so I was totally paranoid and took it ran into a field and opened it there and then i felt kindof silly. Neways thanks guys. Because I didn't think it was coming, i had ordered again so I have like another 4000mg of cypionate coming in the mail... :s oh well.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
    they aren't gonna waste their time with something small like that. the most you have to worry about is a seizure letter, and thats not that big a deal other than the fact that you lose your gear. I've had a few myself

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1

Will they watch my box?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
    How many times are you going to post this????????

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

until I get an answer

unitl i get an answer

Thread Information