***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

Schering doesn t produce primo anymore - nowhere!

they stopped production in Germany 2002, 2003 worldwide.PERIOD.
    so if u see some primo with the date of 2004 it is fake as hell.

there are, like I said before, a lot of well made fakes of turkish and spanish primobolan out there.

here is a good article and some interesting photos on the matter:

http://www.bodyofscience.com/issues/...ounterfeit.pdf

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***

there are, like I said before, a lot of well made fakes of turkish and spanish primobolan out there.

Good thing they got you off that suspention, Good job with all the info!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ug labs and powder sources are awesome
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

toolman is offline Banned
    Great article XXX...However I did not see where they mentioned it isn't made anymore in Turkey. Did I miss it, as it is entirely possible studying the photos to text. Good stuff!

no, that was the content of a email from Schering published on a German board.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of Schering primos are fake. But there is still alot of them left around.

judge_dread is offline Member

Primos still on production..

sorry bro but i think u r not so well informed!! i live in Greece and i myself had a contact with Schering Hellas last week...they confirmed that Turkey and Spain have still licence and still producing the Primos.These two countries are in fact the only ones that still producin them in europe.I bought also Primos by an Istanbul farmacy last month and they r NOT FAKES FOR SURE.If u do have any worries u can call Schering and ask them about.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Great article XXX...However I did not see where they mentioned it isn't made anymore in Turkey. Did I miss it, as it is entirely possible studying the photos to text. Good stuff!
    exactly!! this article by Ronny T. never actually mentions that Turkish Primo has stopped comin out!! though it's a good tool to distinguish the bad from the good Primos...

omg...indeed call Schering Germany (it s a German company). they don t produce primobolan at all - nowhere! they don t have a patent for primobolan anymore it ended 2002. production of primobolan ended in the last facility in Turkey in 2003. go to the Schering homepage and look up production facilities. there is no plant anymore in Turkey!

everybody claiming something else has definitely an interest of let the bro`s believe that primobolan is still getting produced - and this could only be interesting for someone who s selling.

go phone Schering Germany 0049-30-4681111 Gynaecology. they speak english, don t worry. they will confirm that SChering does NOT produce primobolan in Turkey and now less then ever in Spain anymore!

Wrongun is offline New Member
    omg...indeed call Schering Germany (it s a German company). they don t produce primobolan at all - nowhere! they don t have a patent for primobolan anymore it ended 2002. production of primobolan ended in the last facility in Turkey in 2003. go to the Schering homepage and look up production facilities. there is no plant anymore in Turkey!

everybody claiming something else has definitely an interest of let the bro`s believe that primobolan is still getting produced - and this could only be interesting for someone who s selling.

go phone Schering Germany 0049-30-4681111 Gynaecology. they speak english, don t worry. they will confirm that SChering does NOT produce primobolan in Turkey and now less then ever in Spain anymore!
    Think you will find it is still produced ''under license'' in Turkey and so uses the schering name but maybe where the confusion is

Wrongun!

nope. also not under license. there are only ug labs producing it, no legit pharmaceutical company. like I said, talk to Schering Germany. They won t lie to u or me. it is not produced anymore.

nope. also not under license. there are only ug labs producing it, no legit pharmaceutical company. like I said, talk to Schering Germany. They won t lie to u or me. it is not produced anymore.
    Great, now I am going to have to part with $100 bucks to test mine.

Wrongun is offline New Member
    Yes UG labs are producsing but it can still be purchase (and yes legit) from Turkish Pharmacies. It is my understanding that it is still being manufactured under licence but will need to check.

Wrongun!

The reason why it's not being produced anymore is because of the rising costs of the raw materials needed to manufacture it.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    The reason why it's not being produced anymore is because of the rising costs of the raw materials needed to manufacture it.
    ?!?!?!??? So your saying pharmaceutical companies dont sell expensive drugs? THis is the first I have heard of that.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    ?!?!?!??? So your saying pharmaceutical companies dont sell expensive drugs? THis is the first I have heard of that.
    They are always happy to pass on any costs-real or fabricated-to the consumers!!

i called back Schering GR and they said that this product is still in production under licence in Turkey!! what the hell is goin on??

Eric888 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    i called back Schering GR and they said that this product is still in production under licence in Turkey!! what the hell is goin on??
    I suspect that they are still producing the stuff however thought a parent company that is allowed to use the commercial name.

I work as a med rep for a big pharmaceutical Lab. And is policy that once the patent is up (10 Years) the company will still sell the product providing is commercially viable.
    In this case is only natural that Shering wants to put some distance between them and an AS product, just in case there’s some bad press.

This way they can say that Shering US & Europe is no longer producing the product hence less change of being sued in either one of the above country.

lol this is getting funny...well I got different info from the parent company in Germany...

This way they can say that Shering US & Europe is no longer producing the product hence less change of being sued in either one of the above country.
    problem is that they said it s not produced anymore, anywhere.

AsianCat is offline Female Member
    As I know, Schering AG stopped production worldwide. Schering AG still sells legally though, but believe me, the paperwork they ask is horrible and the price even worse (it's their polite way to let you know they have no interest selling this product)!!!

Yes the patent expired.
    No it's not manufactured under license in Spain or Turkey.

My opinion: 99% of Primos found in Spain or Turkey (even if they are sold in a pharmacy) are not made by Schering = not original.

Schering AG stopped the product not because of rising raw material prices! It simply was not cost/image interesting anymore. Schering did not sell much Primos in the past years anyway, and they surely were tired of the bad image that this product caused for them. If they make 58'000'000 selling Diane and Microgynon, you really think they want to have their name on newspapers for a few 10'000s dollars (YES, legal sells of Primo were that bad!)?

Quote Originally Posted by AsianCat
    As I know, Schering AG stopped production worldwide. Schering AG still sells legally though, but believe me, the paperwork they ask is horrible and the price even worse (it's their polite way to let you know they have no interest selling this product)!!!

Yes the patent expired.
    No it's not manufactured under license in Spain or Turkey.

My opinion: 99% of Primos found in Spain or Turkey (even if they are sold in a pharmacy) are not made by Schering = not original.

Schering AG stopped the product not because of rising raw material prices! It simply was not cost/image interesting anymore. Schering did not sell much Primos in the past years anyway, and they surely were tired of the bad image that this product caused for them. If they make 58'000'000 selling Diane and Microgynon, you really think they want to have their name on newspapers for a few 10'000s dollars (YES, legal sells of Primo were that bad!)?
    what r u talkin about??? there is Schering Tr and they are a legit company...in fact i even had contact with them yesterday and they confirmed too that they still makin that under licence!!!
    Don't tell me that i spoke to some cheaters or somethin!!!

Turkey Address Schering ALMAN laç ve Ecza Tic. Ltd. Sti.
    P.O.B. 7
    TR - 34664 Baglarbasi - Üsküdar
    phone: +90 216 531 21 00
    fax: +90 216 531 21 04

thats funny...I m gonna call em now...let s see what they will tell me...

well I couldn t reach anyone in the gynaecology. on the homepage of schering turkey u will find all products, but u won t find any primobolan ! isn t that strange...

I wrote an email, let s see what they say...

http://www.schering.com.tr/english/urun_2_1.html

thats funny...I m gonna call em now...let s see what they will tell me...
    I'm curious...let us know!

did u call them bro?

look above I worte an email...but the emai adress they are stating on their website is wrong...**** turks lol

look above I worte an email...but the emai adress they are stating on their website is wrong...**** turks lol
    yea i tried myself to write an e mail but they have done something wrong with their account!!
    Anyway give them a call...they will answer u.As about the fact that Primo is not on their site that don't really means anything cos also other companies that makin anabolics they don't introduce them in public
    p.e Organon Hellas makes Deca but on their site don't even mention it!

i received today an email by Schering Tr and they confirmed me that the batch numbers that i have bought r meetin their records...that's pretty good! Primos still in production in Turkey!

i received today an email by Schering Tr and they confirmed me that the batch numbers that i have bought r meetin their records...that's pretty good! Primos still in production in Turkey!
    I believe u, but still - pls post email!

and pls post the email address! I wanna write them...

and pls post the email address! I wanna write them...
    Turkey Address Schering ALMAN laç ve Ecza Tic. Ltd. Sti.
    P.O.B. 7
    TR - 34664 Baglarbasi - Üsküdar
    phone: +90 216 531 21 00
    fax: +90 216 531 21 04

send them Fax better cos i don't know what the hell is goin on with their e mail!

Q*L makes Primo, St*rk Labs makes it, D***** produces it....

It's very easy to get, for most people, I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Q*L makes Primo, St*rk Labs makes it, D***** produces it....

It's very easy to get, for most people, I'd imagine.
    I prefer Schering's Primo bro...

I am tired of schering fakes, even if they do still prodice in Turkey. I just got my order, from a guy I ahev used for years, and they are fakes. Lot 11081A covered in XXX's artilce. Very good fakes. My guy is giving a credit and from now on I am going to buy UG and have it tested each time. After spending all the $ on the stuff, $100 test is nothing.

I have an order of Euroch*m labs primoject coming. If anyone has a history with it, let me know. If not, I'll post an SRCS report as soon as I have one done.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, I guess that's your problem then...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, I guess that's your problem then...
    is it a problem that i prefer Primobolan Depot?? Nah i don't think so...
    Of course I'm interested in Euro****m results...

Thread Information