drinu is offline Junior Member

prima/ winny or bonavar ?

whats best to take for some lean mass if 1 had to choose 1 of these with no pct required , i guess prima would be the better choice as it has to be incected twice a week.
    what would be a good dosage a week and should it last 6 or 8 weeks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    pct is always required - no matter what u use. primo - too much fakes. winstrol - to harsh on the lipid profile. anavar would be the weapon of choice. but it s expensive and u need a dosge of 40mg+ per day.

so what would be a good choice ?as i checked for var but we do not get them here , would tren be good to run alone as i just want some lean gains while on a good cutting diet , nothing special

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no! tren alone is not a good idea. if u use tren u have to use test as well.

ive been training clean for these last 12 yrs (never took roids)but i cant understand **** about roids as every one got a different view on them i always diet and loose muscle mass what can i do just to dry out without muscle mass

chinups Guest
    do a light dose of tren and test. Tren they say isn't good for beginners but everyone I know that did tren fooking loves it. Took a nice light cycle, if you trained for 12 yrs you know what it takes and work had so a nice light cycle will be right for you with a great diet. With that cycle and clean strict diet you will be shredded.

Thread Information