Justoid is offline Associate Member

Deca and d-bol cycle

Alright guys i finished my pct a few weeks ago of a cycle consisting of 100mg of oxys for 3 weeks with prop at 100mg eod. I made some excellent gains and am now considering going for a deca and dbol cycle in about 8 weeks. I am starting to plan now so what kinda cycle and dose should i be looking at.
    Cheers guys

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    i would put some test in with that or deca alone will shut you down hard.try somthing like this.
    1-4 30mg ed d-bol
    1-12 500mg ew test e or test cyp
    1-11 400mg ew deca
    with nolva and clomid for pct 14 days after last test shot.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Alright guys i finished my pct a few weeks ago of a cycle consisting of 100mg of oxys for 3 weeks with prop at 100mg eod. I made some excellent gains and am now considering going for a deca and dbol cycle in about 8 weeks. I am starting to plan now so what kinda cycle and dose should i be looking at.
    Cheers guys
    Am I reading this right ? You did a three week cycle and made excellent gains ? What gains did you make ? And how long did you keep them for ?

seanw is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^^

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use The Search Bottom It Dose Wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    i would put some test in with that or deca alone will shut you down hard.try somthing like this.
    1-4 30mg ed d-bol
    1-12 500mg ew test e or test cyp
    1-11 400mg ew deca
    with nolva and clomid for pct 14 days after last test shot.

I mean ****, this has been reiterated sooooo many times, just tell him to search

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Alright wise ass watch your mouth- dont speak to me like a newbie i have been on this board for nearly 2 years, i did use the search button and if you care to look at it to there is nothing with just a deca and dbol cycle on it.

Sean bro i worded that wrong my bad- i used the oxys for the first 3 weeks and continued using the prop for 8 weeks- i just meant i frontloaded with oxys for 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Justoid; 02-04-2005 at 05:27 AM.

bannerboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Alright wise ass watch your mouth- dont speak to me like a newbie i have been on this board for nearly 2 years, i did use the search button and if you care to look at it to there is nothing with just a deca and dbol cycle on it.

Sean bro i worded that wrong my bad- i used the oxys for the first 3 weeks and continued using the prop for 8 weeks- i just meant i frontloaded with oxys for 3 weeks.
    Sorry guys but if you go to the parent site sterioid.com and look for D-Bol or deca in the profiles section it clearly refers to the famous dea/d-bol stack which you can get good gains from, it even states that test is not necessary at that stage as "the athlete shopuld leave a little play for later"

This is to show that I, being a newbie do my reasearch as well

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy
    Sorry guys but if you go to the parent site sterioid.com and look for D-Bol or deca in the profiles section it clearly refers to the famous dea/d-bol stack which you can get good gains from, it even states that test is not necessary at that stage as "the athlete shopuld leave a little play for later"

I think you will find that many encounter problems when running deca without a form of test, to avoid the so called deca-dick. That profile isn't very useful, you'll learn more reading the forums than those drug profiles, IMO. Good luck.

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    man if you plan to run d-bol you 8 weeks you liver is gonna kick you ass, personally i think deca is a bad idea by itself but if that is what you want to do just make sure you get you pct right

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy

Those profiles are word-for-word from the 1996 edition of the World Anabolic Review. Much has changed since then. Those profiles are outdated and should not be used as an absolute reference. I thought this board was working to update the profiles. Anyone know the status of that?

Thread Information