Thread: Injecting PGF2a

rontg is offline Associate Member

Injecting PGF2a

I searched but found nothing on insturctions on how to inject PGF2A into areas you want fat reduction. I know it must be done several times a day and can be painful. I'm just gathering information to see if this is something i would want to try one day. thanks bros

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    check this thread out bro PGF2-A - Just Started! - joevette just started his pgf2a run and will be updating his thread.

I've been researching pgf2a like a fiend lately and from what i've read... for the best fatloss..... use it transdermally.....

take a gauze pad put some DMSO on it and then the pgf2a on that and stick it to where you wanna lose the fat. I havn't tried this stuff myself... but i am interested.

also.... i believe doing IM injections are more for site specific growth rather than fatloss.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

superchump is offline Junior Member
    when you inject in fat the sickness lasts longer then when you go im , im is in and over with sooner. eat before you shoot it because your appetite will be gone for awile after the shot. i managed thru a bottle but really the runs, naseous not wanting to move gets you thinking how bad this could be for health- its like giving yourself the flu everyday.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    check this thread out bro PGF2-A - Just Started! - joevette just started his pgf2a run and will be updating his thread.

I've been researching pgf2a like a fiend lately and from what i've read... for the best fatloss..... use it transdermally.....

take a gauze pad put some DMSO on it and then the pgf2a on that and stick it to where you wanna lose the fat. I havn't tried this stuff myself... but i am interested.

also.... i believe doing IM injections are more for site specific growth rather than fatloss.....
    yeah i'm prolly gunna do it transdermall, there is a recipe floating around here. i believe it was:

30ml pgf2a
    15ml dmso gel
    75ml aloe vera

EDIT: I ACTUALLY THINK THE RECIPE IS ON OUTLAW pm me if you can't find it and want it

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    when you inject in fat the sickness lasts longer then when you go im , im is in and over with sooner. eat before you shoot it because your appetite will be gone for awile after the shot. i managed thru a bottle but really the runs, naseous not wanting to move gets you thinking how bad this could be for health- its like giving yourself the flu everyday.

interesting...I used a few bottles of it, and i found that it made me hungry as a mofo. I could feel it empty the food from my intestines...and i'd want to eat carbs like crazy. I only got the runs a few times....i shot i think 24mg at once, and that sucked... BUT every day i was shooting it in my lower abs, i was fine, as well as my biceps.

Each person reacts differently, judge how your body reacts before you do something you will regret. For some reason my body seems to be resistant to anything i put in it. With all medications my dose has to be higher than normal, my clen dose has to be astronomical to even feel it, etc. so i think that might apply to the pgf as well!

i just hate being naseous i guess. the runs and aching arent really such a big deal , but sitting it out for an hour after every shot waiting to feel good again is just too much. possibly the top guys treat themselves to some type of rec drug after every shots effects has gone away as a reward for feeling so horrible

i would stay away from dmso. that stuff used to be included in all types of medicines years ago but was pulled when they found it wrecks your kidneys. may want to do a search on it to besure . was told to me by a pharmacist he was pissed he was stuck with all this stock of female hormones/dmso mix or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    I ACTUALLY THINK THE RECIPE IS ON OUTLAW pm me if you can't find it and want it
    http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707

dkc007 is offline New Member
    I am planning to use this PGF2a injection specially to get rid of lower and upper abdomen.
    Can any one suggest me what is the best method either inject or use DMSO shit.
    I am very knew and I don't know where to inject also. I never injected any thing. want to start with some HGH and Testosterone injection first time

Thread Information