gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.

Cheap Domestic Products!

JUST KIDDING! THOUGHT THAT I WOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF! I AM GEAREDUP AND JUST SAYING WHATS UP!

I FOUND THIS BOARD BECAUSE SOME SCAMMER ON MY BOARD WAS TRYING TO SAY I SCAMMED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE FROM HERE WHICH ISN'T TRUE! I JUST REGISTERED!

OH YA... I AM NOT A SOURCE SO DON'T EMAIL ME!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome. I think? You sound okay, but I've got my eye on you! Just kidding......or am I?

The original jason Guest
    lol@Nathan yeah welcome I was on this post so quick just wanted to have something to delete never mind

peace
    jason

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Gearedup is an asset to ANY board. I just came from FB and this peice of crap Testonon250 is bad mouthin him big time! I beleave its mexman from awhile ago, and if so hes a scammer as well as a TOTAL f@#kup!!! might want to either just keep an eye on him or ban the f$#ker! Just a suggestion...lol not telling you how to run the board...

CYCLEON Guest
    is this the FB mod gearedup? - thought that sounded familiar! WELCOME BRO (nice way to get attention)

CYCLEON Guest
    lol not telling you how to run the board
    yeah BB - you get 46 posts and all of a sudden you start thinking you run this place - you canadians

Hey I was a mod here back in the day too ya know...lol you forgot the G in BG tho...hehehe might want to edit that...lol j/k brotha!

BBisLife is offline Junior Member
    All of a sudden I turn into BG? lol BG wishes...haha jk your my main man u know that....Welcome gearedup. Good to see the board getting some more good vets here.

And about testanon...he has been trying to hit up all the boards as of late and has been very unsuccessful, lol. He probably is Mexroids. Both from Tijuana, so they claim.

~BB~

CYCLEON Guest
    oops - you mean you guys aren the same person with a split personality?

Yeah - what is all that drama over at FB? why dont they (GU) just ban that testanon250 idiot??

Mike Guest
    Welcome geared up - met you before

And BG - does it count if you were only a mod for 6 days? LOL just kidding bro....still kept me in the loop of some of the scum traficking the boards

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like its a welcome than bro!!

Billy

bigtraps is offline Member
    Yeah bro, good to have ya..

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Glad FB members can come here on good terms, Mike

BTW Gearedup only has an old lot of Cybergenics® products from the 1980's. He won an auction on Ebay and is looking to unload these great products. Unfortunately he outbid me with some online bidding software program I did not know about. Wish I could get a hold of that Cybergenics® sublingual dropper thing that tasted like vanilla extract. hehee

Lewd

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yep sorry guys I am not a source! I am the mod at fitnessboard and musclechemistry!

Actually I have some good deals on Dekka or some Wanstral! I swear they are just like the real thing!

Anyways nice board and thanks for the welcome! Oh ya... Sorry for the introduction I just wanted to get your guys attention!

The Iron Game Guest
    aloha compadre

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome aboard. It's great to have more experienced vets visiting on a regular basis.
    Pete

CYCLEON Guest
    ahhhhh ............ thems sneaky debils! WELCOME - The both of ya!

LMAO, well i didnt say I was a LONG term mod, just a mod...lol :P I think that still counts...lol Oh shit, wait, now that you changed boards I guess it doesnt count!

Oh well, im still counting it...lol
    Originally posted by Mike
    Welcome geared up - met you before

And BG - does it count if you were only a mod for 6 days? LOL just kidding bro....still kept me in the loop of some of the scum traficking the boards

Mike Guest
    Lewd -

It's not like that - everybody is welcome to throw their two cents in here - glad to have ya'll - what happened in the past was a bunch of over inflated trvial drama - period

Bottom line.......welcome to the board

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member

Talking

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Welcome

Welcome to the board,
    Glad to have ya!
    But I keep wondering, there are alot of names here in the steriod section of the board that I do not ever see in the diet section of the board. We could allways use some extra imput over there as well. ( Unless you are one of the few who does'nt eat LOL!)
    Tobey

Thread Information