unclemoney is offline Senior Member

A.S. related to getting noticed more and pheromone's

Well, I've read some about pheromone's and lost interest but then my 1 friend was talking to me more about it. Most of you guy's do notice that girls do notice you more while on cycle and I'm waiting for my syringes in the mail, bought to start my test-e//m1t cycle but aside from the strength//mass gains... What do you guy's have to say for pheromones, I mean some people say in humans the gland that picks up the sent is nonexistant or doesn't work while others say it's still active, havn't really put that much if any research into it like I do other stuff but was just wondering...

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    its all bs, you're just more confident

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting thought, bro. I think they're might be something to it. Chicks dig me pretty hard these days. Too bad I'm married...

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Far as i know every animal mates bases on phermones. In fact, female rats can sense (smell) genetic disorders in male rats and refuse to mate with them. Ive read research that says human males secrete phermones in sweat..primarially under arm sweat...but im not about to stop uing deoderant to see if chicks dig my odor. But its interesting to say that...i was one of the idiots who started using gear from the get-go, when i first started even working out...i noticed within a couple weeks, even before my sex drive hit the roof and even before i had any seriously noticable gains....i got more attention from women and i had better luck with them.

I think that animals can actually smell pheromones and the like, as many animals have more developed senses of smell than we do. I think it is a completely unconscious thing with humans - IOW the pheromones are scentless, to us - but they can certainly act on us, and cause certain peptides to be released in our bodies and make us feel a certain way.

Just one example, girls that live together (roommates) - their menstrual cycles very often end up aligning with each other, so they have their periods at the same time. Weird, huh?

I think part of it might be confidence too, that and you are more edgy and aggressive on juice sometimes, they like that kind of stuff.

Well, you guys ever think of it like this? I would like the people that say it does or doesn't work to back it up with some evidence... Also I assume alot of people will say NO it doesn't have any effect on humans but they are trying to reason things and think that we realy on our emotions and **** like that when it could be we really are just like any other animals and pheromones could play a good deal on us.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Just one example, girls that live together (roommates) - their menstrual cycles very often end up aligning with each other, so they have their periods at the same time. Weird, huh?
    A very good example...My girl and her 4 roomates all do @ the same time, and I have thought about it, and it cant be anything biological other than scents....I dont think the same environment could instigate simultaneous menstrual cycles.......maybe test in higher than natural doses could release an odor through sweat glands???

The sense of smell is an interesting thing. Really it's just the ability to identify airborne particles. I don't really think we can "smell" pheromones, like you can smell an odor. Those pheromone sprays are just stinky bull$hit to make you think you're getting some pheromones. All the ones I've smelled are so bad, I don't think a respectable chick would go near you because you smell like a sleazy greaseball.
    I suppose it's possible that a chemical particle (pheromone) could be sensed, yet not register with the conscious mind, but I do believe they produce a corresponding action in the brain by triggering the release of certain peptides.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I think that animals can actually smell pheromones and the like, as many animals have more developed senses of smell than we do. I think it is a completely unconscious thing with humans - IOW the pheromones are scentless, to us - but they can certainly act on us, and cause certain peptides to be released in our bodies and make us feel a certain way.

Speaking of the menstrual cycle and pheromones. I dont think it's coincidence that when my wife is ovulating I want to stab her to death.

Naturally they do the job. But, can you buy it in a bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    Speaking of the menstrual cycle and pheromones. I dont think it's coincidence that when my wife is ovulating I want to stab her to death.

They work. But, can you buy it in a bottle?

LMAO!!

Yeah, there are places that claim to sell pheromone colognes. They are hella expensive, and typically smell like cheap aftershave, but a little dirtier. You can buy jovan musk at the drugstore - anything with musk has pheromones, but it doesn't smell that great either.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently bottling my sweat......well solve any man's female problems.....haha wow I think this is our path to riches

Hell yeah! lol. And if that doesn't work, you can always sell it to some pervert on ebay.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    LMAO!!

Yeah, there are places that claim to sell pheromone colognes. They are hella expensive, and typically smell like cheap aftershave, but a little dirtier. You can buy jovan musk at the drugstore - anything with musk has pheromones, but it doesn't smell that great either.
    If you are gunna drop a little loot just get some real cologne;

Acqua Di Gio
    LeMale (old school but still gets attention)
    John Varvados

I wear these and can tell you they will get you noticed...then it's up to you to knock em down, er up. Or, whatever you wanna do...

Agreed, get a good smelling cologne. Spend your money on gear and make your own phermones.

Yeah, but doesn't gear rase ur phermone levels at all??? I was just curious because this will be my first real cycle other than ph/ps cycle's I have done in the past. I'm mainly looking forward to the mass/strength gains but this would be cool too, I will experiment around on girls lol, I'll see if people act any differn't around me.

Definitely, bro. Lure them in close with the guns, then once they get a whiff of the pheromones, they're yours.

statuZ is offline Banned
    i have read that females look for males with high testosterone levels, thats how we use to pick mates out becuase the ones with higher test levels were stronger. That would mean that if you were on juice, your defiantely producing more pheromones (which i think is true).

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I think the pheromones thing is true, I get tons of play when on gear, even if it hasn't kicked in yet.

Another pheromone success story!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    check out love-scentdotcom I was curious and bought some stuff from them and I can assure that they work!!!

I mean they dont cause attraction they just lower a girls inhibitions a lot.
    They give a false sense of confidence to the girl and she opens up a lot faster.

They have a few different kinds as well.

androstenone causes the alpha male effect
    androstenol causes girls to be really chatty and freindly.

check out the forums at the site i listed

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    i just cant get over a housefull of girls ragging at the same time, poor bastards taht are dating these girls. Can you say BUY A BULLET, RENT A GUN!

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you that when my ex would sweat, the scent she gave really turned me on. It wasn't body odor, something different, can't quite explain, but it really made me wanna pound it.

Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    I can tell you that when my ex would sweat, the scent she gave really turned me on. It wasn't body odor, something different, can't quite explain, but it really made me wanna pound it.
    Was she hot?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah, looked like jennifer garner (avatar pic) Gorgeous but too much drama.

Yeah, JG is very poundable, pheromones or no pheromones - lol.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    I think Whitney brought up a good point...I have a younger cousin in a sorority..all 10 of the girls who live in that house have the same exact menstral cycles. Everytime a new girl moves in...she eventually has here period move to the same week as all the other girls. Also ive read studies that in packs of monkeys the male with the highest Testosterone is the leader and has his pick of all the female monkeys...when the researchers injected gear into one of the weaker less dominant male monkey he eventually took over the pack and stole all the female monkeys from the other monkey...weird huh?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Chicks are always all over me when im on, there is without a doubt more pheramones being released while on, it only makes sense.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think it's absolutely true. My girlfriend can "sense" it when I'm on a lot of test. It's not really a smell, but it's like she senses a "strong, manly" aura or something.

And I think my dog notices it too. I rarely have to yell at her when I'm on. I just say "Sasha, come" and she bolts right over. Pretty cool, actually.

I agree with that, bro. Dogs and other animals are great about picking up on chemical signals - much better than humans are. You've heard the saying that dogs can smell fear - that may be true to some extent in that dogs can sense our emotions throught the chemical signals we release. Have you ever had a really bad day, just come home and sat down for a while, and your pup just comes and loves on you? It's interesting.

So how long in your test cycle would you have to be b4 the "senses" should kick in with people? About the same time it takes to kick in with mass and strength or possibly b4?

Probably before, as muscle takes time to build, but hormone levels are more immediate. I think billy_ba said he thinks it works even before the typical benefits "kick in."

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

And I think my dog notices it too. I rarely have to yell at her when I'm on. I just say "Sasha, come" and she bolts right over. Pretty cool, actually.
    I was waiting for you to say your dog wont stop humping your leg.

LMAO

Thread Information