Ajax is offline Senior Member

How Much Juice Can YOu Inject per Week in the Quads?

What's the maximum amount of juice (mL) you can inject in your Quads per week?

For practical reasons Glutes and Delts are out. (Can't self inject Glutes and no, I really can't find anybody to inject me! My Delts, I fear, are too thin, they are my weakest body part.)

I am doing Testoviron 500mg / Wk (2 mL) and Deca 400mg / Wk (4 mL) and currently doing 3 injection of 2 mL at a time.

If I rotate upper and lower quads (staying in the 'safe' area) and opposite legs, will there be any problems?

For example:

Week 1:
    Mon: Left Upper Quad (2 ml)
    Wed: Right Upper Quad (2 ml)
    Fri: Left Lower Quad (2 ml)

Week 2:
    Mon: Right Lower Quad (2 ml)
    Wed: Left Upper Quad (2 ml)
    Fri: Right Upper Quad (2 ml)

And so on...

There is never more than 4 mL per week in each Quad and every new injection in the same Quad is at least 3-4" apart from the last one. (I try to make an effort to cover the whole area of the Quad and not stick it in the same places.)

Yes, I know that you should rotate sites. Yes, I have seen spotinjections.com. No, I don't want to do bicep/tricep/pec/lat/calf injects.

I have been doing this for several weeks and so far no problems, but is there any possible downside that I should be worried about?

Thanks!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I've done 3cc quad injections at one time and had no problems.

Bump--I can't believe you opinionated MF's don't have an opinion on this! (j/k)

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    AJAX
    Here's the deal. And i got this from a medical reference guide from a friend of mine. Delts and quads the maximum suggested injections is 2cc per injection site. I've personally done a full 3cc per delt and quad with no problem, but if you are kind of thin in the delts I wouldn't advise 3cc maybe 2cc would be OK, but you the one who knows best when it comes to what feels right. Quads are the same story, you'll know if you shot to much because you're gonna have one hell of a bump for awhile... good shooting bro

juice junky jimbo is offline New Member
    i do 3 cc in quads,glutes,and delts.even though ive heard no more than 2cc in delts,that is my largest most muscular part.i seem to be fine

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have done 4cc many times in my quads 2 cc in delts no problems i dont use my glutes but never had any problems done 2cc ed for weeks also just rotating quads and then later delts get some build up of scar tissue and see a little juice leak out after some shot but only a 25g with prop and fina so its all ok

peace
    jason

Thanks gentlemen....

Buff--what constitues and injection site? Let's say I inject 2cc's into my lower left Quad on Monday and another 2cc's in trhe upper part on Friday. Does that count as one or two injection sites? (Pardon my my medical naivette...)

Jason--thanks again. You are always there to answer my Q's!

Forgive me, but what happens when you get scar tissue and how do you recognize it? My inject sites look no different than any othe spot on my quads, in fact, 5 minutes after I inject, I can't tell where I did it.

Thread Information