concern about injection swelling

Currently hitting tren and prop, tren 75mg eod, prop 100mg ed. The only sites I've been injecting are delts, quads, and glutes. My injection schedule is like this: Day 1- right delt and left delt, Day 2- left quad, Day 3-right quad, right glute, Day 4- Left glute, then start day 5 with delts again. So basically I'm hitting one of the muscles with a poke 4-5 days apart. I have done this before without a problem, however it seems like the homebrew prop is causing more swelling from injection than the QV I was running before. Like today I hit my left delt, but it was still a little sore and puffed up feeling from Monday. It's pretty swollen as of right now, bumps out pretty good. I know it's not abscessed, thats not my concern as of yet. And the pain is not an issue with me, it is sore, but I did just start last Sunday again, so I figure my body is still getting used to the injections. My question is about the swelling of the muscles, is this just because its my first week back on, or is it the brew thats causing it and will this much swelling continue? I mean, its not terrible, doesnt look like a baseball or anything, its just something I can notice more than previous cycles. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

bump

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    its the BA in the prop. i always got swollen injection areas with prop... u could try rubbing the area for a couple minutes after injections, or doing the injections right after u get out of a hot shower.... this will help cause the muscle will be relaxed and the oil will spread out easier

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you spot shoot?

Thread Information