babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

testing for roids?

do regular drug screens (urinalysis) test for steroids ? fi so which ones and which ones get out of your system the quickest?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    drug screens for what? jobs? most don't test for roids.

i got a an alcohol charge (drunk in public) and as part of a plea i agreed to go to a 6 week program instead of paying hefty fines. they said there would be a drug and alcohol screen before each session. i was wonderin if they would test for roids and what roids can be detected in a urinalysis testing. the intake lady said they test for everything and that i needed to bring a doctors note with any presriptions i am currently on. what do you all think?

4plates is offline Banned
    id play it safe and wait the 6 meesly weeks bro.it wont be worth it if you get busted.

do you think deca durabolin would show, my last injection was like in the middle of feb. and i know it can show up for like 18 months.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    id say it probably would show up, but i havent got tested for anything, if the detection time is that long, it would probably show up, but you can probably say you took andro or something....am i right guys?

jlynch30 is offline New Member
    i would doubt that the police would test for roids..too expensive. they usually only test for the normal recreation drugs (coke, weed, pcp, speed....). i wouldn't sweat it but if you are that worried then just chill on the cycle.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Generally, the urine test is used to check for THC, cocaine, opiates, and amphetamines. They can test for just about anything though, but the tests are very expensive. Just wait the six weeks out for the cycle. That puts you mid cycle just as summer is coming in anyway.

bicho is offline New Member
    Originally posted by jlynch30
    i would doubt that the police would test for roids..too expensive. they usually only test for the normal recreation drugs (coke, weed, pcp, speed....). i wouldn't sweat it but if you are that worried then just chill on the cycle.
    That's true. Any way if you did Deca -d and they test you will be possitive

i the dec-d does not set off the test, what do you guys say about going ahead with the cycle anyways?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Hey bro relax ,you are safe ,at the place where I work we use the best test out there and it dosent test for gear !!! They have to do a special test for gear !

Originally posted by gymnut4u
    Hey bro relax ,you are safe ,at the place where I work we use the best test out there and it dosent test for gear !!! They have to do a special test for gear !
    GYMNUT are you saying about the different tests that the ones that test for THC and such dont or cant detect juice?

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    im not positive on this but i remember hearing that roid testing is around 200$ and doesnt happen very often. it is a completely different test and it doesnt actually find a DRUG inside of you, they would find altered plasma hormone levels and all that fun stuff, i wouldnt worry about it at all. i have done blood and urine tests many times at the doc while knowingly having juice in my system and never heard anything from it, so i dont know... peace

gymnut4u is offline Member
    yea bro , it is a dif test all together ,and it done by blood or hair sample ,as far as a piss test I dont know if it is out there ,but my work test's for everything and we have to pass 2 check ups a year , so I am saying my work dosent care how much they spend and I have been tested 6 times while on a cycle , and I am a boss here so if it were true that they did test for juice on a piss test I would have been fired like 6 years ago !!! I am on the inside track so to say @ work and they just test for , pot,coke,pcb,ect!
    hopr this helps bro !

ya'll are a great help and i will hope for the best. if they test me and nothing comes from it, then fin here i come

Thread Information