Thread: blood? HELP?

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member

Exclamation blood? HELP?

hey all
    i need help bad. today i went about as regular to do my injections, 1.5 cc t200 in the right delt, 1.5 cc t200 left delt, 2 cc deca in glute. here is where the problem starts. first shot i went to do i aspirated the needle, and drew blood. naturally i pulled out changed the tip cleaned the gear out and tried again. this time i got the same thing, blood again, but it came into the needle after the air bubbles. took it out and put it aside till tommorrow. i thought that i would at least get the deca done today so i put it in the glute aspirated, but yet again drew blood. changed the needle and all, switched glutes and finally got it in successfully. my questions are these, first what are the odds of this happening three times in four injections, is there something wrong. second, after cleaning the needles and changing the tips i still noticed little blood particles in the oil. is it ok to inject this still even with the blood in it. any help is beneficial to me here. thanks

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    this has happened to me many times...always thought that hitting your glute would be the best area but sometimes it has taken four goes...if you have changed pins and got most of the shit out dont worry...just make sure you clean the area again before you inject...be happy

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's ok to leave blood inside the syringe. it's your own blood, so it's not going to hurt you. you don't have to remove that before injecting again.

when you go through a vein or into a vein then it causes that vein to bleed and spread the blood into surrounding areas a little bit. if you're injecting into the same area the you'll most likely draw the leaking blood, but not necessarily be in a vein. best thing to do is to inject at least an inch from where you got blood from.

also, i would hurry up and use that syringe that you planned on saving for tomorrow. i don't know how fast bacteria takes to build up to a level where it can cause an infection, but once you inject and pull out, the oil inside your syringe is no longer sterile.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    ..........also, i would hurry up and use that syringe that you planned on saving for tomorrow. i don't know how fast bacteria takes to build up to a level where it can cause an infection, but once you inject and pull out, the oil inside your syringe is no longer sterile.
    interesting doc - is the gear no longer sterile because the needle has penetrated the skin?

i ask because a number of people have said that it is okay to draw the juice into the barrel and leave it there for several days, presumably sealing the needle inside the little cover it came in.

iv not done this nor do i plan to do so, but for people that have/ do it would be good to clear this point up!

it is no longer sterile as soon as you draw it into the syringe from the bottle, but it is far worse once it has penetrated the skin and aspirated.

tnt works in the medical profession and should be able to give more insight on this if he sees this thread.

1000fps is offline New Member
    Shouldn't a person worrie about waiting to long (like minutes) berfore using the hypo with blood in it. Wouldn't the blood coagulate plugging the pin. Or cause other problems...??

Originally posted by 1000fps
    Shouldn't a person worrie about waiting to long (like minutes) berfore using the hypo with blood in it. Wouldn't the blood coagulate plugging the pin. Or cause other problems...??
    good point. never wait too long especially with blood in there.

Thread Information