Thread: Fake Liquid

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Fake Liquid

If your juice is fake what is the fake liquid used in sumtin like eq deca or test..... and can it be harmfull

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it could b a number of diff oils, usually not harmful. most likely its the same oil it would b if i was real but just no steroid compound in it, just the oil. ex. cottonseed oil.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    If your juice is fake what is the fake liquid used in sumtin like eq deca or test..... and can it be harmfull
    Absolutely. If it isn't sterile, it will cause an infection that leads to abcesses, and all kinds of complications...and that is figuring they just put oil in.

If any doubt of the source, don't use them. Or have it lab tested.

ya i shoulda added that if in doubt its fake dont use it!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    oil only most of the time

how do i get it lab tested?

its pretty expensive to get gear tested, if ur in doubt then fuk it and go get some real stuff. its not hard to come by with a little searching around.

no i know i get real stuff but im gonna def. get flamed if i tell u the whole story im just gonna say i let a friend borrow some shots till he got the rest of his cycle cause i had plenty and he paid me back and it looks like 3 shots are eq and 1 shot is water because its a thick substance sitting on the bottom and when u turn the bottle over bits of liquid sit on the top as oppose to tipping it over and the oil automatically goes to the bottom

no i know i get real stuff but im gonna def. get flamed if i tell u the whole story im just gonna say i let a friend borrow some shots till he got the rest of his cycle cause i had plenty and he paid me back and it looks like 3 shots are eq and 1 shot is water because its a thick substance sitting on the bottom and when u turn the bottle over bits of liquid sit on the top as oppose to tipping it over and the oil automatically goes to the bottom
    sounds like u have urself a great firend there! i would just throw it away bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    Borrower nor lender be...especially when it comes to a guys gear and woman...in that order....

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Borrower nor lender be...especially when it comes to a guys gear and woman...in that order....
    That is the best order....We must read from the same book of sharing and borrowing....

beuleux is offline Banned
    **** i swapped my woman for some gear yesterday

Thread Information