Thread: Injection Pain

dazbo is offline Senior Member

Injection Pain

This is my first cycle of AAS. I am in my 3rd week now. My very first injection of sus went ok but the next few days was really painfull for about 4 days.

But that cleared and I havent had a problem since.

Anyway, my last sus injection was painful the next day but not as bad as the other time. It is still painful today, but not a great deal but, I seem to have a larger muscle in that area of my arse. I think its a lump from it.

Anyway, I was wondering what I should do, if anything, or will it go away ??

I follow every precaution to be hygenic and always clean/massage the area etc.

Replies are needed desperately to take away the worry. I wil inject in the other side today now.

thanks

Darren

testen250-330 is offline New Member
    I just started my cycle a week ago and right after i take a shot i usually go sit on a heating pad for an hour to an hour and half and take a hot shower after that. Any pain after that usually goes away with some ibuprofen and massaging.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    try shootin when u get out of a hot shower so ur muscles will b warm, also streching the muscle b4 injecting will help. u could also shoot it with b12 if the pain is unbearable. u'll get used to them soon and u'll b fine tho. also sust should b shot eod for optimal results, it doesnt sound like ur doin that.

You're right Im not shooting eod of sus. The reasonin being is v long but basically, the book I mainly went from gave me this cycle, so I thought I cant go far wrong doing it. But then afterwards, I heard other views regarding how much and how regularly. By this time, I had already bought all my gear and couldnt afford anymore to fill in taking it eod. I dont think I would be too happy doing that many inj's either.

The pain is nothing much of a problem, like i said, the first week was much worse pain. But, this week, I havea swollen area there which I am a bit worried about. The pain is easily bearable. But should I see a doc or wot ???I dont know how normal it is.

I have just done a sus and deca shot in the left side which went in comfortably well.

Hopefully everything is OK.

Thanks

Darren

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what is your cycle can you lay it out for us

beuleux is offline Banned
    welcome to the dark side bro.... the pain is half the fun. lol

cycle is deca anabol and sus with nolva daily. I know how the sus should have been done but isnt. I may convince my wife to let me spend our savings on sum more of the stuff so i can do it properly soon

While we're on talk of my cycle. I have gained about 8lbs so far and am in mid 3rd week. Other than that I dont even feel like Im taking anything!! Other than maybe a LACK in sex drive (Well lower than before). No strength gains yet or any other feelings in the gym compared to when not on them. I feel a bit cheated because of this because I got more in 3 weeks out of M1T! What should I expect and when should I expect them ??

Sorry for going off course! Oh yeah, tonites inj is starting to become tender so I had a hot bath to try and help it out. Ill c wot its like tomoz OK. Just as long as I know this is normal then I wont worry!!

Thanks

its 200mg deca per week, anabol 30mg per day and sus at the mo is 250mg @ 1ml split into 2 shots. Over a 10 week course

Thread Information