dazbo is offline Senior Member

what should I be expecting ???!

Hi

This is my first cycle and is anabol @ 30mg per day, sus @ 250mg per week split into 2 (I know this is not oftern or enuff but long story and am prob gonna go to eod if can afford it!) and 200mg deca per week with nolva daily.

If my training is excellent - which I beleive it is (Guess you just have to trust me here?!) and diet is well controlled (I know enuff about what to eat, how much, wen to eat it and wot to supp wi it), what should I expect ??

I am in mid 3rd week and on monday this week I had gained about 6/7lbs then. So far Ive had no strength increase, no feeling of taking anything yet other than maybe a slight reduction in sex drive.

I just dont feel like Im taking anything and in 3 weeks on M1T I had better results than this over the same period?!?

I am 23 am now about 200lbs have trained constantly for the past 6 yrsish and lift v heavy (Especially for my weight).

Please let me know what to expect and when!!

thanks

Darren

P.S. I was hoping to gain at least 22lbs and keep 14 ish of them at least!

if you can't afford a full cycle, don't take any cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mid 3rd week on anabol 30mgs ed and you don't have any strenght increase?
    That doesn't sound right...

i wouldn't expect much, don't take a F@#ked up cycle. It's a waste of your time and gear

Oh come on ?!!?

You cant say if you cant afford a cycle not to do it after Ive just spent £250 quid on gear that was supposed to be a good cycle!

And how can I take all that gear, eat and train right and notice **** ??!

Yes I have been taking anabol for 2.5wks and Ive noticed absolutely nothing! People take that on its own (I know, again it should inc a test wi it) but they do, and they still get great gains and strength increases (Albeit they lose most when they come off).

So, wot khadafi says - I wouldnt expect much, I should at least be seeing summit from that shouldnt I!

Before I started taking these, I was already V strong and I half expected not to see much, if any, strength increase. Maybe thats summit to do wi it ?? I trained really hard already and got to quite a high point instead of jumping straight into the aas, maybe another reason???

Anyway, keep the thoughts coming - thanks

Also, if you think I should change my cycle - tell me now please and to what (With the same gear tho)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    who said you had to inject 250mg EOD, why not half a ml (125mg) EOD, common sense bro.

The anadrol should already be at stable blood levels and the sust is probably just now kickin in. give it time.

are you sure your gear is legit?

I didnt say 250mg EOD, I was talking about 125mg EOD like you said.
    So why do you think I am not noticing the anabol??

I can guarantee they are genuine. A good mate of mine gets them from Thailand, I looked into and I have checked things out to what they should be like and they are spot on. The sus is organon and so is the deca . the anabol came in a tub of 1000 @ 5mg tabs and is the pink pentagon shaped ones from thai and are made by the british dispensary i think it is.

I was going to buy more sus but my wife wont let me spend anymore on them now so there goes that idea!!

would i be best using the sus i have eod two per week and using it for less than the 10 weeks?? is that better than me using it once per week for full 10 weeks ???

thanks

Why do people stop replying to posts all of a sudden ? I get replies straight away then I get none?!?

Please help me on this

thanks

Darren

Thread Information