lzicc is offline Senior Member

Got a seizure letter today

I was waiting for two orders to get sent to me. One made it through the other didn't. Got the letter today and sent it to my source. He has a resend policy which is cool, but this is the second order that has got seized in the past 3 months. I really like dealing with this guy. His stuff is good, the prices are good and he is cool to deal with, but I am going to have to look for a domestic source I think. I worry everytime I get one of these letters. It is getting too risky anymore it seems like.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Denial is Bliss!

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member
    c if you can send packs to a friends house and use a different name

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    If INT. orders are getting nailed, they need new packaging techniques.

When the first one got seized about 2 months ago, he resent it to the same address and it came through. I had another order sent but this time to a different address and it came through, so this last order I had sent to this different address and the one package made it and the other one got seized.

He packs the stuff pretty good. I don't want to say how cause I don't know if that is a bad thing to post, but I would think that it would not have gotten seized. Do most of you guys go international or domestic? Domestic prices are usually higher than international and I would think domestics would be faked more domesticly. I may be wrong on this thinking this though.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    c if you can send packs to a friends house and use a different name

gya321 is offline Member
    So what country are you ordering from?

domestic all the way bro, i have great prices domestic, they usually rival int'l or beat it.

Ex. $5 icns. $5 iranian enan....and the mex prices are well, mex prices, $55 bottle of QV dec300.....for my the subtle price increase is worth the coveneience.

Germany area. I guess the question is, I am not worried about the stuff getting seized because he does resend it which is good, so I don't lose anything. The waiting is a pain for the resend though.

The question is, how risky is for me as far as getting in trouble with the authorities. That is what worries me. Do they really spend time trying to bust the little guy or do they just send the seizure letter and forget it?

That's not bad prices at all. I get the ICN at $3.50 an amp when I buy bulk. Deca I get a 10ml right under $100 and that is for British Dragon. It is worth the piece of mind going domestic even if it is a little more. It is hard to find a good source that I trust. Too many scammers anymore. I have been dealing with this guy for over a year and he has been straight up with me a the gear is good.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    domestic all the way bro, i have great prices domestic, they usually rival int'l or beat it.

Ex. $5 icns. $5 iranian enan....and the mex prices are well, mex prices, $55 bottle of QV dec300.....for my the subtle price increase is worth the coveneience.

gya321 is offline Member
    You said you have already gotten a few letters. You shouldnt be ordering to that address anymore.

I got 1 seizure letter at one address so I stopped using it. This last seizure letter is at the new address. I am out of addresses to send to. Next may be a PO box. I hate to go that route, but I may have to.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007

Sweet jesus man, iranian enan for $5 an amp? I have an intl source, paid fukin $12 for it. ug, it blows me.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Sweet jesus man, iranian enan for $5 an amp? I have an intl source, paid fukin $12 for it. ug, it blows me.......
    yea man, karachis for 5 as well, all in original boxes an everything.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    You said you have already gotten a few letters. You shouldnt be ordering to that address anymore.
    You send to that address anymore and something gets seized you'll be behind bars in no time. The flagged addy thing is 100% real.
    You're lucky you didn't get a visit on this last one but I gurentee you will on the next.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the pros and cons of using a P.O. Box?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    $8 here for IRAN, well known international source. check some other forums, might find them advertised

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Enough with the price comparing! You guys wanna compare prices then do it in privite.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Enough with the price comparing! You guys wanna compare prices then do it in privite.
    dont be a hater, cm'om I helped you out the other day

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    lol =)

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    What are the pros and cons of using a P.O. Box?
    I would like to know this as well...especially the Cons bcs I have used POBOX for a couple of my orders had no problems... I know that they are usually checked allot more than normal addy's though.

Yeah, I've heard that too, bro. Another thing I wondered about was UPS and DHL deliveries. Don't those guys have to deliver to a physical address?

yes they do I had to travel to a huge industrial area twice to pick up my sh*t that was supposed to go to my POBOX... and I had to sign for it even though that package said no signature ( I Was sh*tting myself expecting the cops to come outta the back room). I said screw it if I get busted im gonna do it at my own place and got rid of the pobox.

Oh, God yes, I've had to do that before (not for gear) - I would have been sweating my ass off!!!

I was sh*tting myself, the guy took my signature then went into a back room to get the package and he was taking an awful long time... I was seriously thinking of ditching the gear and just leaving.

It was ballsy, but it had to be done.

yeah it was a hell of a lot of powder from China it was me and a friend... if it was just like a couple amps of something I prolly would have left it.

No doubt - even worse to get pinched with, though.

I know but the rewards outweighed the risk in my mind... and besides I wasnt gotta let my bro down he was expecting his gear.

Thread Information