Thread: What to do now

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

What to do now

I posted about 2 weeks ago about a problem with customs. My package was stuck in customs for over 2 weeks. today the package arrived and i was asleep my roomate signed for it and brought it up to my room. I immediately ran down stairs and threw it in the outside trash can. There are a few weird things ive ordered form the same guy and never had to sign. He sent it ups and i used ups to track it and it came in a tnt truck. What do you think i should do. I havent noticed any weird cars and nothing has happened should i get my package? thanks guys im a little stressed out now.

bump

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    id get the package befroe someone else takes it lol

toolman is offline Banned
    It's rare they do a controlled delivery for personal use quantities. Also, they would have raided the house once your roomate took possesion. Your safe.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

no they also have transmitters inside packages that are set off once the seal is broken (so they dont have to sit around waiting) so be careful... I heard that soaking a wet towel and covering the package will "Dampen" the signal so they cant trace it directly to you. But of course this is if you are receiving large quantities
    Last edited by Angelis; 10-26-2004 at 06:57 PM.

i was recieving powders so that is what i am scared about

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    no they also have transmitters inside packages that are set off once the seal is broken (so they dont have to sit around waiting) so be careful... I heard that soaking a wet towel and covering the package will "Dampen" the signal so they cant trace it directly to you. But of course this is if you are receiving large quantities
    Wow, thats crazy

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was shipped through untied parcel service and you never had to sign for it??

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes its better to be safe than sorry.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    someone watch Total Recal a little bit too much?

P Rock is offline Member
    thats all bull sht about putting transmitters in packages, bro been watching too many movies. if it was a controlled delivery you would of been done already, go and pick up your package, your good to go. also most controlled deliverys occur with the us postal inspectors and police. UPS and Fed Ex are the safest to ship with, they have a liability policy that states if they have knowledge of a package containing contraband, they must seize it immediately and turn it over to the authorities, its for drivers safety reasons. so they will not participate in controlled deliveries, thats not to say that once the police have the package they put on a ups uniform and do it. just make sure you see a ups truck and your good.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    send it to me i'll open it!

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    thats all bull sht about putting transmitters in packages, bro been watching too many movies. if it was a controlled delivery you would of been done already, go and pick up your package, your good to go. also most controlled deliverys occur with the us postal inspectors and police. UPS and Fed Ex are the safest to ship with, they have a liability policy that states if they have knowledge of a package containing contraband, they must seize it immediately and turn it over to the authorities, its for drivers safety reasons. so they will not participate in controlled deliveries, thats not to say that once the police have the package they put on a ups uniform and do it. just make sure you see a ups truck and your good.
    100% correect. Someones been watching too many Arnie movies. Transmitters that set off when opened...come on. Trust me, I know...there is no such thing. Controlled delivery busts are done immediately after the reception of the package. Whether the dude opens it or not makes no diffrence. Possesion and culpability is complete once the package is recieved and signed for.

While thinking about it. What kind of quantity powder did you order. If it is enough to manufacture and distribute, then they would not have busted you right then and there for posession. They would instead make the delivery then moniter for signs of distribution. THe only cases they really want to make is distribution.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78

You read my mind bro, Arnold is still the man, even with a Trubin on

It was 50g of prop and 20g of winny. The thing that really weird though was that it was shipped ups (i tracked it on the ups website) but TNT delivered it. Also to answer someones question my last package was left in my front door. Thanks for all the help guys. I think im just gonna get it tommorow in the middle of the night

The One is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    send it to me i'll open it!
    Hey dude! I second that PM me for my address so I can open it up for ya.

Yes and don't listen to Angelis if he tells you to wrap a wet towel around your head.

t-money is offline Member
    Where EXACTLY is the named trash can? I enjoy dumpster diving.

T

t-money is offline Member
    Just get it man. It's not gonna explode in your face when you open it. Figure out someplace safe outsid eof your dwelling to stash it till the preverbial "heat" is off.

T

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Use your secret de sensatizer ray gun to shut that sensor off. If that doesnt work just jump in your rocket ship and open it in space. LMAO sensor!!?????? comical

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    You gotta be kidding...go get your package...if you were going to be busted it would have happened already. Holy paranoia!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    I was just going through some of my old posts to look for anything incriminating and I saw this. I do watch too many movies and I did see total recal but thats not what im talking about. I heard of this a while ago that this bro took his package home from the PO and he thought he was in the clear he opened it and the LE showed up at his house. When he asked about it later they told him there was a transmitter in the package and when he opened it he broke a seal. But this wasnt no normal bro from what I could understand he was receiving to many packages for a residence thats what tipped them off. He was some kinda source I think.

It wasnt a movie bros

And the water/towel thing I cant remember where I got that... it might have been from the Movie

but just to be safe lets all check our noses for red glowy thingies... LMAO

Thread Information