ace ventura is offline Member

How long will test only cycles be effective?

Will test only cycles continue to be effective in the long run?

Let's say if I start at 400mg/week for first cycle and don't ever want to exceed 5-600mg/week.

Don't feal like I want to do other compounds than test or test/deca . Is this a good argument to start with low doses like 300mg/wk? How much would I need to up the dose the next time? Would only 50mg be noticable?

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if this is your first cycle you should run test at 500mg week. you will also wont to run for 10 weeks 12 would be better. then 16 days you will need to strart pct.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    if this is your first cycle you should run test at 500mg week. you will also wont to run for 10 weeks 12 would be better. then 16 days you will need to strart pct.

Thats not what hes asking.

But ace, your receptors that recieve the drug in the body will become less and less sensitive each time you do a cycle, thus the need to increase your dose/stack. I dont know an actual mathmatical calculation on how MUCH you need to increase, but id love to know that like, if your first cycle was 250mg test/week, and you gained 15lbs, could another cycle of 500/week gain another 15, and another cycle of 750/week gain another 15?

toolman is offline Banned
    YOu do not have to increase test automatically with each cycle. That is a mistake that many make. You only increase if you are seeing no more growth at that dosage.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Will test only cycles continue to be effective in the long run?

Let's say if I start at 400mg/week for first cycle and don't ever want to exceed 5-600mg/week.

Don't feal like I want to do other compounds than test or test/deca. Is this a good argument to start with low doses like 300mg/wk? How much would I need to up the dose the next time? Would only 50mg be noticable?
    You would be fine............... 400 to 600mg of test is way morre then you would ever produce. So as long as with each cycle you make sure your eatting more then what your maintence calories at that current weight are then you will gain.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You would be fine............... 400 to 600mg of test is way morre then you would ever produce. So as long as with each cycle you make sure your eatting more then what your maintence calories at that current weight are then you will gain.
    Wise words, as always

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    your receptors "wear down" while using test, but wouldnt they "re-generate" once off a cycle, because if they didnt, that means the 40-70mg of test you are producing a week will unlikely be effective if your receptors are "worn down/not working"

Ive have not done enough cycles yet, to answer your question, but Im with mudman on this one. If you cant grow off 600mg of test (even if its your tenth cycle) then somethings wrong because thats about 10-15 times (depending who you are) of your avg production

Thanks for all replies.

Well, I understand why people increase the dose on their next cycle, they want to be sure it will be effective, right.. So they don't waste their time and money..

I read somewhere that the body get's less sensitive to the bodys own natural test after use of aas. Don't know if that was just bull****, cause the page was obviously informative but still very focused on the negative sides of aas. So it may have been propaganda or maybe they just asumed it?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I read somewhere that the body get's less sensitive to the bodys own natural test after use of aas.
    Anyone knows?

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    anytime you put more test in your body that produces only 40-70mg/week (if you're lucky), you will see gains. even on 250mg/week you will see gains, but 500mg is a dose where most people would want to start as 250 might be too low for some.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    anytime you put more test in your body that produces only 40-70mg/week (if you're lucky), you will see gains. even on 250mg/week you will see gains, but 500mg is a dose where most people would want to start as 250 might be too low for some.
    1st cycle worth mentioning was Enth @ 250/week plus a pre-workout methyltest (not too smart). But I did see pretty good gains from it.
    Before that I ran a Deca -only (Norandren) 300mg/wk for 8 weeks. Shame, Shame!! Actually, did pretty well on that one. No Deca-noodle. But maybe it was Test in the bottle--Viva Mexico!! (7 or 8 years ago)
    I would have to think if I had started out with Enth @ 500, the gains would have been alot better. Had no clue about PCT, either.
    But that was yesterday. Nowadays Fina and Prop are finding their way into various muscles. And I run about 1-1.4g/week. I am probably doing more than I need, but it's sitting there calling my name.........
    Last edited by Stackertoo; 02-04-2005 at 10:10 PM.

I hear from people that are one year round there always on test so I dont think it would ever stop working considering your body runs on it naturally, but other compounds people usually swap in and out after 6-12 weeks because they start to loose effectiveness. Just what I've heard not saying its right or wrong, just what I've heard.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it depends on how long your time-off is, if you leave it long enough than you could take advantage of Test only for a long time. Seems like the closer your cycles are the more gear you need to grow, although you lose less in between cycles if the spacing is shorter so it balances out in the end.

Thread Information