wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

1200 mg test per week

how much is too much testosterone (t-200) for a third cycle for a 270 pounder? would 1000 mg a week be too much,is that unheard of ,have ne of you guys tried high dosages of test,when i do a search for this all i get is sample cycles i will also be stacking the test with deca ,give me a good cycle with dosages guys,if im a complete fuc#king idiot then just tell me,thanx

musclejock is offline New Member
    I've been on 800mg of test for over two years (under Doc's supervison)w/o any problems. Started out with a small dose over 4 years ago and have gradually increased over time.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Muscle how much do u take a week? Just curious

M

righton is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what kind of cycles you were doing before. What gear were you using, how long were your previous cycles? Hell, the pro's would take 2000mg/week and stack shit on top yet!! 1000mg/week is more than most of us would do, but i know some bro's that do up to 800/week and stack!! Personally i top off at 500mg/week ( too many sides) and 400mg/week deca ( i'm one of the unlucky ones that suffer from deca gyno, but it's not that bad) So 1000mg/week isn't f***ing crazy, just not me.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    1g/wk of test is fine. most people here end up with way more than 1g/wk of total steroids in a stack.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have done up to 2500 mg week of test, and it's was less effective than 1000-1500 range, so know i pretty much run a base of 1000mg year round for most part, and add other goodies in and out depending on goals. If your using t200 remember it's probably only about 130mg/ml not 200 as claimed.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Also remember, the T200 is underdosed and by shooting 1200mg you are probably getting around 1,000mg...

nymattyk is offline Member
    what else are you going to be stacking with the t200? i think 1200mg is fine, as long as you make sure you have your nolva. i frontloaded cyp at 1800mg for 2 weeks and i had no problems with that. the rest of the 6 weeks were 800mg

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    ill prolly stack it with 400mg of eq per week, add some clomid in the end and keep nolva on hand,do you think i should jump start with d bol

or should i forget about the d-bol and add winstrol at week 6?

nymattyk is offline Member
    depends on your overall goal. the test/eq/winny will lean you out more. the dbol /test/eq will bulk you up and probably bloat you a little bit

Thread Information