Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jackman is offline Banned
    im just here defending myself like a mod posted for me to do so and as long as people keep talking out of there ass ill do just that!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I hope he does......it would be a shame for another long time member like yourself to have their name ruined. Do the right thing.

Alright I'm done with this thread now.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Respect!

I may not post much, but im on this board all the time. I have to say that jackman and lmo have contributed alot to this board, I am grateful. It is true, stick around long enough and you see who know's there **** and who starts and eats it.

Ok, a few things. First off lets try to eliminate all the outlaw links since we dont need every person in the world knowing about that site. Secondly, people are recieving their packs from MGL, so he is coming through. Third, MGL has explained the whole Jackman situation and I am going to take his word for it. If he says he is not Jackman I am not going to dispute that. Enough bickering over this subject. The guy is coming through, just leave it at that.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    All the threads about MGL and Jackman are locked.
    If anyone has any future problems with them or if you don't recieve PM me or another mod and we'll take it from there.
    And let this be a leason to all of you that deal with sources that take "Pre-orders)
    Locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information