Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bannerboy is offline New Member

Red face For the attention of ALL members

Being a newbie to this game and obviously someone that until the last few days was totall unbiased on any members either way I have drawn the conclusion that there are a large number of assholes who use this forum that think they are "above" the newbies. There are definitely mixed signals given off on here, on one hand you say that this forum is excellent for steering you in the right direction by giving you the benefit of peoples experiences then on the other hand you get bumped for asking questions that most of you think you are beneath you.

With the exception of a few of the more "mature" individuals I would like to point out that I think the majority of people (and I am careful to point out that this applies to memebres who have used the forum in the past week only) are complete co*ks. You will be surprised to learn that for those to whom this message applies there is an alternative to the way you think and some of you might actuall become better people if you step down for that self made pedestal you have obviously placed yourself on.

On behalf fo myself and I am sure that there are more that I speak for

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I honestly think you are right. BUT there is some confusion on how this board works. You/we need to use that frickin' search button and then ask if you are still confused, or want more input. I see too many guys(I was one of them) that come in here and just want someone to do the "work" for them(I am not saying you are/did this). I mean this place is ment for getting questions answered and learning, but I must admit that I have seen far too many questions asked repeatedly. It just gets kinda old IMHO.

scooby
    Last edited by Scooby1; 02-04-2005 at 05:40 AM.

notus is offline Member
    This is a great board. People who usually get flamed get flamed because the answer is easily found in a search. It is possible that newbies are not satisified with a search and feel they must have a direct response which is rude and lazy on their behalf. I used to have a professor in college who would never help me until I had studied the question out. Guess what I actually learned more.

I have asked some pretty lame questions and never been flamed for it but the answer was not in any of the old threads.

Bumps are to help you out. Even if they know the answer and didnt answer it be thankful for the bump. Maybe somone will come by and answer the question since it is on top of the forum.

With all that being said flaming sucks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree -still bannerboy, u started 5 threads with the same question. ppl get pissed off of things like that. 1 thread is enough, bump it if u want it on top but don t open another thread with the same question again and again.

and remember: 90% of the ppl here are on gear or coming off gear so emotional answers can be expected

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    I honestly think you are right. BUT there is some confusion on how this board works. You/we need to use that frickin' search button and then ask if you are still confused, or want more input. I see too many guys(I was one of them) that come in here and just want someone to do the "work" for them(I am not saying you are/did this). I mean this place is ment for getting questions answered and learning, but I must admit that I have seen far too many questions asked repeatedly. It just gets kinda old IMHO.scooby
    part of this is a bit contradictive as you plainley said that that when you first joined that you had no idea how to perform a search so how can you expect other newbies to just know how to do this i think everyone should take a step back and realise we were all newbies at some point and we asked the same questions as they are asking now.so instaed of flaming the newbies for the (can i drink winny) or (d-bol only cycles) questions we should take the time to tell the m how to search properly and how to get the most out of the info on thuis site.jmo

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol - I don t think u ll find internet newbies - anywhere! and so it can be expected they can click on a button named "search" and type "d-bol" and press enter. sorry, I do not agree!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    part of this is a bit contradictive as you plainley said that that when you first joined that you had no idea how to perform a search so how can you expect other newbies to just know how to do this i think everyone should take a step back and realise we were all newbies at some point and we asked the same questions as they are asking now.so instaed of flaming the newbies for the (can i drink winny) or (d-bol only cycles) questions we should take the time to tell the m how to search properly and how to get the most out of the info on thuis site.jmo

I know that is what I am saying. Its hard being new. NEVER once have I flamed a new guy(for this exact reason) for asking repeated questions.

scooby

Ok bros, I really appreciate ALL your views, I started this thread to see if my faith in my fellow bb would be restored and it clearly has....Thank you

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Threads started the way this one was, tend to take on a life of their own. Enjoy the ride!

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    like anything else in life there is good and bad people around, people have good days and bad.
    If you want to ask question you normally will get a good response from someone, take the good info and grow with it, take the bad and shrug it off.

peace brother

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    If everyone read these boards for a couple of weeks b4 posting they would at least know the basics
    basics=better questions=better answers

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    i agree uk i was on here for like a month before i posted

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy
    Being a newbie to this game and obviously someone that until the last few days was totall unbiased on any members either way I have drawn the conclusion that there are a large number of assholes who use this forum that think they are "above" the newbies. There are definitely mixed signals given off on here, on one hand you say that this forum is excellent for steering you in the right direction by giving you the benefit of peoples experiences then on the other hand you get bumped for asking questions that most of you think you are beneath you.

With the exception of a few of the more "mature" individuals I would like to point out that I think the majority of people (and I am careful to point out that this applies to memebres who have used the forum in the past week only) are complete co*ks. You will be surprised to learn that for those to whom this message applies there is an alternative to the way you think and some of you might actuall become better people if you step down for that self made pedestal you have obviously placed yourself on.

If you think it's bad here go to bodybuilding.com's forum. Unless you have a Phd in steroids they flame you whatever you ask!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    If everyone read these boards for a couple of weeks b4 posting they would at least know the basics
    Exactly right.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    lol - I don t think u ll find internet newbies - anywhere! and so it can be expected they can click on a button named "search" and type "d-bol" and press enter. sorry, I do not agree!
    Not for nothing most new members come on the board and start asking for cycles and sources. We will not tell you out right were to buy your gear sorry. Also when it comes to cycling why would you not wont to do your or search for info. I don’t think people get the point that they will be injecting or ingesting chemicals into there body. If you ask me they should not trust just anyone to tell them how there going to react to this.

Don’t be lazy do you homework first the ask.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    You would think everyone would read for a couple of weeks before posting to get an idea of what goes on here and how the process works. But many obviously do not, and that's what's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Not for nothing most new members come on the board and start asking for cycles and sources. We will not tell you out right were to buy your gear sorry. Also when it comes to cycling why would you not wont to do your or search for info. I don’t think people get the point that they will be injecting or ingesting chemicals into there body. If you ask me they should not trust just anyone to tell them how there going to react to this.

Don’t be lazy do you homework first the ask.

This is excactly my point, I DID do my homework, I HAVE done my research but I was finding the more research I did, the more contradicting it bacame, for instance I have bought a deca /d-bol cycle after researching on the parent site steroid .com and under the profiles section for these 2 steroids it clearly states that the deca & d-bol stack is good and provides good gains and even goes on to say that test is not required at this stage as the athlete should leave a little play for later.
    Then I go on th eforum to be told not to do this cycle and do my homewotk first !! A man just can,t win with a member like you who is assuming we haven't done any checking first, no wonder they call you GRRR!!!

This is excactly my point, I DID do my homework, I HAVE done my research but I was finding the more research I did, the more contradicting it bacame, for instance I have bought a deca /d-bol cycle after researching on the parent site steroid .com and under the profiles section for these 2 steroids it clearly states that the deca & d-bol stack is good and provides good gains and even goes on to say that test is not required at this stage as the athlete should leave a little play for later.
    Then I go on th eforum to be told not to do this cycle and do my homewotk first !! A man just can,t win with a member like you who is assuming we haven't done any checking first, no wonder they call you GRRR!!!
    First of all don't believe everything you read until you read everything. Second of all, I posted about this in your other thread. Those profiles are from the 1996 World Anabolic Review and their outdated. The owners of the site have been working to get them updated.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I can't say too much, I was a dumb-ass poster. Just lick your wounds, take the advice and go from there. Most everyone is pretty cool here after you get to seeing how everything works......JC

Blog Entries
    Ok I understand what you are saying when I first started I did the same thing. I did not know that in a cycle test should be the base. So when I cam on the board I got my as-s chewed. But if I would have just spent a few days just reading and searching I would have found that out. Sometime you just need to spend more time doing all your home work not just half.

Blog Entries
    also sight like steroid .com do not cair if you di-ck works or not when on or off a cycle.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I have bought a deca /d-bol cycle after researching on the parent site steroid .com and under the profiles section for these 2 steroids it clearly states that the deca & d-bol stack is good and provides good gains and even goes on to say that test is not required at this stage as the athlete should leave a little play for later.
    !!!
    Your still not gonna do that dbol /deca stack are you?? I hope not... I am sure through your further research you have already found out why thats a bad combo without test.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Being a newbie to this game and obviously someone that until the last few days was totall unbiased on any members either way I have drawn the conclusion that there are a large number of assholes who use this forum that think they are "above" the newbies.
    With the exception of a few of the more "mature" individuals I would like to point out that I think the majority of people (and I am careful to point out that this applies to memebres who have used the forum in the past week only) are complete co*ks.
    You will be surprised to learn that for those to whom this message applies there is an alternative to the way you think and some of you might actuall become better people if you step down for that self made pedestal you have obviously placed yourself on.

LOL, who is doing the flaming now

Awesome thread, bumping for more co*cks to read!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Banner, I personally think you have negative attitude. You seem to think that you are owed something by the other forum members. For someone who is a new as you are, it does not make sense to complain. Most mature members (regardless of their age) spend their first several months reading steroids .com and all of the forums. There is conflicting info here, no question about it. That is because different people have different experiences. However, if you actually do your part, spend days and weeks researching you will get and excellent overall idea how things work. Only then are you really able to ask intelligent questions and have the respect from the VET's and other more experienced members.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Banner, I personally think you have negative attitude. You seem to think that you are owed something by the other forum members. For someone who is a new as you are, it does not make sense to complain. Most mature members (regardless of their age) spend their first several months reading steroids.com and all of the forums. There is conflicting info here, no question about it. That is because different people have different experiences. However, if you actually do your part, spend days and weeks researching you will get and excellent overall idea how things work. Only then are you really able to ask intelligent questions and have the respect from the VET's and other more experienced members.
    Can I get a hell yeah?! Bump for more of us co*ks to respond to this unbearable flaming from bannerBOY.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got treated like dog sh!t when I started on this board not because I didn't know what I was talking about, but because my post count wasn't high enough...I guess it's kinda like AR boot camp they break you down to build you back up..But at the same time if somebody asks if you can drink winni one more time I might have to go drill instructer on there as$...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Can I get a hell yeah?! Bump for more of us co*ks to respond to this unbearable flaming from bannerBOY.
    I guess it is reverse flaming by bannerboy.........LOL

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    There's too many variables to consider. Sure, some get outrighted flamed, but those flaming usually aren't respected members. And on the other hand,sometimes newbies get angry because people tell them to do their own footwork.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    There's too many variables to consider. Sure, some get outrighted flamed, but those flaming usually aren't respected members. And on the other hand,sometimes newbies get angry because people tell them to do their own footwork.
    Yes, this is the situation at least 50% of the time, IMO.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    and sometimes they take people too seriously, there are a lot of jokers on this site, that's why I love it.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member

Newbies

Hey...I am obviously a newbie....I kind of went the path that most members talk about....I read as much as I could about what I thought I needed the most help with. I did this for honestly a month before I even became a member. At the time I was working in the Exotic Entertainment industry and had a source....by the time I joined this forum and felt ready to start cycling I ended up butting heads with that fella. So rather than popping on the forum and asking sources and what not I just kept reading on and came across an old friend...got enough for a cycle and did my thing...What I learned the most from what I have read and from this site is in the anabolic world.....PATIENCE and EFFORT are perhaps the most important characteristics to adhere to. So rather than coming on board a place like this and pissing in everyones oats.and posting the same stuff until a person capable of answering it comes across the thread...try what the oldies suggest, and what the newbies not getting flamed up do......put some bootyjuice in the mix and apply some effort to your quest for knowledge...search and read....I searched my A** off for a long time. Heck I was scared to ask for a while because it didn't take a freakin rocket scientist to tell me that my question had probably already been asked by another newbie along the way. Nobody knows if you are super body builder boy with ten years of cycling or if you are new to the game all the way around....It isn't like being in person...people are judged here on what knowledge, experience, common sense etc. they portray in their posts. That is all that you can be judged on when it comes to the internet....So instead of demanding respect it would make more sense to earn it by contributing to the site as much as possible and not crying when you don't get exactly/precisely what you want when you want it......I try to think like I was still in the military,......and in the anabolic world I am a private..maybe a private first class.....with time and experience I will make my sergeants stripes but nobody is gonna just fuc*in hand em to me....or you...or anyone else that hasn't proved they deserve em. Not to flame dood,,,,but this is like the fifth post I have read this week on newbies crying because they made a moron of themselves on here....Grow up and swallow your pride....stop lashing out because you dropped your binky and the regulars didn't instantly put it back in your mouth...you just make it harder for the rest of the newbies. all I can really do is play my violin for you

hopefully everyone else can break it down to my jazz-like beats

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You crack me up bro!!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've managed to get along with everybody so far. If you don't come off like a dick, you'll be treated with respect.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've been on the board a while and I have never been flammed or offended by not a single other member....and trust me I don't no **** and still don't. I think it has a lot to do with how, what and the way you word your topic. Opening up a thread asking "hey, is this right?" and you go on to list three types of gear and how much you have on hand will get you a lot of bros hitting you with "search and read" reason being they, as well as everyone else, knows you haven't done much research. Come in and start a thread that CLEARLY layouts what you have, how you want to run it, what your doses are, what your PCT lokos like and what your diet will be like and you'll get a lot and I do mean a lot of knowlegeable bros to hop on and give you a few pointers. Not only that I know of seven very knowlegeable, well known bros on this board that I've PMed asking all kinds of stupid questions that took a good chunck of their time to answer me back.

And keep in mind it takes a while for everyone to get to know you.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    ......put some bootyjuice in the mix and apply some effort to your quest for knowledge...Grow up and swallow your pride....stop lashing out because you dropped your binky and the regulars didn't instantly put it back in your mouth...you just make it harder for the rest of the newbies. all I can really do is play my violin for you

i dont want to get flamed for this, but what's bootyjuice?

and i completely agree - these cats wanna help, but they dont wanna answer the same question 30 times a week. you get flamed for it? boo-f*ckin'-hoo. it isnt about post count, it's about diligence.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You think members of this board flame newbies? Try joining some other boards out there and see what you get.
    There is a NO flame policy on this board and I think the mods and other members adhear to it pretty strictly.
    So next time you have a basic question try the edu forums and if u don't find it there use the search function.

Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    Hey...I am obviously a newbie....I kind of went the path that most members talk about....I read as much as I could about what I thought I needed the most help with. I did this for honestly a month before I even became a member. At the time I was working in the Exotic Entertainment industry and had a source....by the time I joined this forum and felt ready to start cycling I ended up butting heads with that fella. So rather than popping on the forum and asking sources and what not I just kept reading on and came across an old friend...got enough for a cycle and did my thing...What I learned the most from what I have read and from this site is in the anabolic world.....PATIENCE and EFFORT are perhaps the most important characteristics to adhere to. So rather than coming on board a place like this and pissing in everyones oats.and posting the same stuff until a person capable of answering it comes across the thread...try what the oldies suggest, and what the newbies not getting flamed up do......put some bootyjuice in the mix and apply some effort to your quest for knowledge...search and read....I searched my A** off for a long time. Heck I was scared to ask for a while because it didn't take a freakin rocket scientist to tell me that my question had probably already been asked by another newbie along the way. Nobody knows if you are super body builder boy with ten years of cycling or if you are new to the game all the way around....It isn't like being in person...people are judged here on what knowledge, experience, common sense etc. they portray in their posts. That is all that you can be judged on when it comes to the internet....So instead of demanding respect it would make more sense to earn it by contributing to the site as much as possible and not crying when you don't get exactly/precisely what you want when you want it......I try to think like I was still in the military,......and in the anabolic world I am a private..maybe a private first class.....with time and experience I will make my sergeants stripes but nobody is gonna just fuc*in hand em to me....or you...or anyone else that hasn't proved they deserve em. Not to flame dood,,,,but this is like the fifth post I have read this week on newbies crying because they made a moron of themselves on here....Grow up and swallow your pride....stop lashing out because you dropped your binky and the regulars didn't instantly put it back in your mouth...you just make it harder for the rest of the newbies. all I can really do is play my violin for you

This guy has got the right attitude. Again, welcome to AR, bro! Now I just wish I didn't have the idea of "bootyjuice" and "exotic entertainer" in my head.

****, i've got f**kin heart burn now

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    This guy has got the right attitude. Again, welcome to AR, bro! Now I just wish I didn't have the idea of "bootyjuice" and "exotic entertainer" in my head.

funny stuff Whitey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information