Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

1.5 inch pin too short??

Is there any way possible that a 1.5 inch pin is still too short if you have a pretty fat ass. Im not a lard ass (5' 9 212lbs) but i have one of those ghetto booties. reason i ask is the last 2 times i have done my shot i have done it with my leg up like on the toilet seat so it kind of stretches my ass and it has been much more sore than usual. sore like when i do my delts. usually i just feal bruised in my glute but not muscularly sore. did i just go deeper than usual in the muscle maybe?? hope this makes sense. any ideas??

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if the muscle is not completely relaxed when injecting it will be sore

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    i am almost always sore when i inject, unless it is really bad just suck it up and grow

I could care less about the pain. i just want to make sure more or less that i havent been wasting it for the last 9 weeks if all the shots are not going all the way in.

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    i can not see 1.5 being to small really i would never use anything bigger to risky

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you are aspiring the needle like you are suppose to then you wont even need this thread. Make sure you get clear bubbles (good) and not blood (bad) then slow slowly injection , dont rush. After injection rub the spot with a warm towel for a few mins.

Ok so if i get clear bubbles i am definitely in the muscle. If i am in the fat only i wont get any bubbles but still not always blood right?? thanks

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    1.5" should be fine pull the skin across your ass and that should help. I dont even know if they make a 2" ??

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    1.5" should be fine pull the skin across your ass and that should help. I dont even know if they make a 2" ??
    I've seen 4 inch 22g needles before. They are intended for drawing spinal fluid, but can be attached to a regular syringe.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    should inject like this.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.5 inch pin too short??-diagram_02.gif  

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I've seen 4 inch 22g needles before. They are intended for drawing spinal fluid, but can be attached to a regular syringe.
    That is the scariest needle ever!! I almost sh*t my pants when I had a tap done.

Make sure you're not moving the needle around when its in your a$$. I had the same prob when I started and my problem was that it would move around a little bit and cause it to be sore.

web

Thread Information