rontg is offline Associate Member

Cleaining house idea

Ok, if for any reason you need to "clean house" in fear of a search warrant and couldn't trust any friends, you could rent a storage unit, always pay the rental with cash and the LE would never know you had a unit. Only thing is never forget to pay your rental. In the US they will do (or are suuposed to) do everything in their power to get you to pay the rent before they go to set up an auction. You could always use a fake name when setting one up too, because the place i work for never asks for ID. just a thought about cleaning house. people have killed other people and rented a storage unit and dumped the bodies in them, and they are usually never found until the people stop [paying the rent and the company opens up the unit to inspect it for auction. hope this helps

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    So let me get this straight you kill someone so you hate or whatever reason but in the end you still have to pay there rent.....LOL that is f'ing great.....

rontg is offline Associate Member
    hahah, never thought of it that way. I find all kinda of interesting stuff when i inspect units. no bodies yet though, old motorcycles and cool stuff like that, mostly pure junk though

Thread Information