Thread: Quick question

Sigel23 is offline New Member

Quick question

Hey guys I recieved this cycle from a member the other day and I feel like it could really work I just finished doing most of my research on it andI was just wondering what people could tell me about tren ace because it is not on the profiles list... also I was unsure if lets say I start my cycle on monday do I take test prop, tren ace, and winstrol all on the same day or do I take the test prop for 4 months then start taking the tren ace after fourth months then wait another two and start with the winstrol...I could be totally wrong I am not sure I have only done a cycle of winny before.....Thanks guys

test prop 75mg ed for 12 weeks (2 week life span)
    tren ace 50mg ed for 8 weeks (4-5 months)
    winny injected ed last 6 weeks of this cycle 50mg ed (every day) (2 Months)

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i'm confused on when u say "then start taking the tren ace after fourth months"??? r u planning to run this cycle for 6 months or something? u have enough to run a decent 12 month cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think that might have been me... Take all at same time, it is called stacking. If you start on feb 1 you start prop(test) and tren ed shots. after 6 weeks you add in the winny ed shots. on week 8-10 you stop the tren. pct 3 days after last prop and winny shot. Any questions?

Sigel23 is offline New Member

thanx

Hey thanx well here let me lay it out I hope to start taking this june 1st but I need to have everything out of my system by the end of feb early march to be safe...I could push it to the middle of march do you think that is possible!!

Thread Information