sauceman is offline Junior Member

DNP and body temp

ok this is my fifth day of DNP at 200mg, and ive been monitoring my temp daily. i have been getting very low readings, i just took a reading and it said 95.1. before i started i was at about 98.1 so i dont think the thermometer is defective. does anyone know a reason for this? it is really bothering me, it cant be healthy. thanks bros

bullram is offline Member
    its normal for your temp to slightly decrease while on dnp , because your body is letting so much heat out.......dont sweat it , just keep those fluids up

Angelis is offline Banned
    body temp doesnt have to go up... sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt... but if its working well u feel like an oven especially at what I was taking it at (400-600mg/day)...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    dont eat or drink anything for a good 10 mins before taking your temp and keep your mouth closed...should give you a more accurate reading.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i'm at 400mg and hardly sweating, i guess its good cuz its prolly still working with out the bad sweating profusally sides...any ideas

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    i'm at 400mg and hardly sweating, i guess its good cuz its prolly still working with out the bad sweating profusally sides...any ideas
    Who'd you get yours from?

I've gone as high as 600mg and my bbt only goes up .5 degrees max. 400mg makes me sweat like crazy, and 600mg makes me feel like I'm going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Who'd you get yours from?

I've gone as high as 600mg and my bbt only goes up .5 degrees max. 400mg makes me sweat like crazy, and 600mg makes me feel like I'm going to die.
    got it from -h-

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    got it from -h-
    That's where mine comes from. You must just be resistant to it.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    quite possibly...at 200mg i didn't feel a thing, slightly damp at night after maybe 8 days...

400mg i was hot, would get damp off and on throughout the day, once in a while i'd break a sweat for maybe an hour...at night is sweat a lot though for some reason

600mg-simply stated-hell on earth. Keep your fluid intake fvcking high at this dose and up, i drank 2 gallons a day and it wasn't enough. Also at this dose 2 times i woke up in the morning hypoglycemic for some reason. It was pretty bad, to the point where i could wait to make my oatmeal, i was nauseated and dizzy, and had to drink a glass of sprite so it would subside.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    ya i am on 200 mg/ed and on day 5 and a little bit of heat througout the day but i get a lot of night sweats, other than that i dont feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    quite possibly...at 200mg i didn't feel a thing, slightly damp at night after maybe 8 days...

400mg i was hot, would get damp off and on throughout the day, once in a while i'd break a sweat for maybe an hour...at night is sweat a lot though for some reason

600mg-simply stated-hell on earth. Keep your fluid intake fvcking high at this dose and up, i drank 2 gallons a day and it wasn't enough. Also at this dose 2 times i woke up in the morning hypoglycemic for some reason. It was pretty bad, to the point where i could wait to make my oatmeal, i was nauseated and dizzy, and had to drink a glass of sprite so it would subside.

should i bump it up to 600mg then, i would take 200mg at 7am 200mg at 3pm and 200 again at 11pm. that would be 8 hours in between?

does that mean i won't loose as much fat as other people, or i just have to increase my dosage? i'm having no allergic reactions.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member

your tolerance is almost just like mine. 200mg will get me feeling warmer, 400mg/day is the max dose for dnp for me. makes you sweat and feel ****ty and all. a better approach is 400/200/400 etc, i was told this from someone and it worked great. some days i would just do 1 cap and some 2.

NOW 600MG!! OH MAN THAT GETS ME FEELING LIKE HELL! SHORT OF BREATH, HOT AS ****, SWEATING, REAL UNCOMFORTABLE, NAUSEATED, PUKING, ETC. NEED SIMPLE CARBS FOR THOSE MOMENTS! A PIECE OF CAKE WILL DO.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i am thinking about uping my dosage from 200mg to 400mg ed

fred9 is offline Member
    what bout 400mg every 36 hour (=300mg in 24 hours)...

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    try 400/200/400 etc that is probably the best way. 200mg/day is low for me, ive never tried it for an 8 day cycle, but 400/day sometimes might feel too much for me too so ill take 200 some days. my first cycles i did 400/200/400 etc and some days i would only take 1 cap and it was before bed.

bumping it to 600mg today, already took one at 7am, going to 2nd at 3pm and another at 11pm(unless i'm not feeling well)

Thread Information