Thread: Question

Juice41684 is offline New Member

Question

My friend is gonna run out of pins soon and he still has 5 amps of Sust250 left ..... is it even possible to use the same pin twice? I know its not sanitary and **** and thats what i told him .... i have tried to get more for him but its dry as hell where i am..... he keeps asking/telling me hes gonna use the same pins twice .... i keep telling him i dont know if its a good idea but .... i dont know ... anyone here ever done that ? or even hear of this

seanw is offline Banned
    There are guys on here who have done it but its not recommended for obvious reasons.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    pins are so readily available, why risk an infection?

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    Go to powermedica.com and call the toll free number. They have pins ranging from 18 to 25 gauge of 1" and 1.5". You can get a script over the phone and they will send the pins to you the next day.

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsey
    Go to powermedica.com and call the toll free number. They have pins ranging from 18 to 25 gauge of 1" and 1.5". You can get a script over the phone and they will send the pins to you the next day.
    thats the thing i cant and neither can he ..... both live with the parents ..... def cant send pins to the crib

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    You might want to get a PO box. Thats what I had to do because I didn't want my fat ass girlfriend to find out what I'm doing. I'm sure she'll find out soon enough when I start packin' on the size!

Thread Information