sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Question is sust250 better than test cyp for building mass?

hey guys just wanna know which of you think sust250 is better for building muscle and strength than test cyp. and if so why?

bumo

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    u will get better quality gain on the sus then with the cyp and u also wont hold as much water. Sustanon , milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone.

Those are both test esters. Building strength and muscle between the two will be very similiar if any difference at all. Its like comparing apples to apples. Really the only difference you may expirience is the amount of water you'll hold, but that shouldn't be a problem if anti-e s are in place. Also remember that sust should be injected EOD(ED preferably) because of the short acting prop ester as opposed to bi-weekly with cyp. Test is test is test. IMO results will be the same....go with your best deal.

youknowme is offline Member
    Everyone including myself claims that test is test, however I always gain better with omnadren /sustanon then with enanthate /cypionate . I believe that this (test) just like IGF-1 and HGH results are as individual as our looks (twins not included ) Try your way around the AAS jungle and soon you'll find the thing that "does it" for you!
    Good Luck!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    like the other guys said its just a blend of short and long lasting esters, if you go with sust make sure you shot EOD, if you dont mind that then great, but go with cyp for ease and less frequent shots, there is a thread on the board why people shouldnt do sust have a read and take it from there,
    but test is test in the end.

I prefer a single ester test over sustanon anyday. I think with the combination of different esters and half lives in one shot makes for too many sides, including acne.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    had excellent gains on sus at eod, no water and all the benifits of a test, excellent product, cpy makes me hold alot more water and afew more side affects, in my opinion and my experience id go with sus, i think the blend of 4 test is awsome, but try both for your self then you'll know what works best for you

well got my test cyp its by a company called denkall in a 10ml amp anyone ever heard of it or used it?

Titan1 is offline Member
    cyp or enanthate is stronger then susta because in sust you have prop and phenylprop and these esters have a halflife of 2-3 days and enanth/cyp it takes 4-5 days for it to release 90% of the depot in the bloodstream so you get more testo for your money if you use cyp/enanth
    Last edited by Titan1; 02-06-2005 at 04:52 AM.

not realy b/c the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual test you get. read this thread posted by hooker, it shows how long the esters lasthttp://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3871
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    cyp or enanthate is stronger then susta because in sust you have prop and phenylprop and these esters have a halflife of 2-3 days and enanth/cyp it takes 4-5 days for it to release 90% of the depot in the bloodstream so you get more testo for your money if you use cyp/enanth

Thread Information