Thread: 19 Years Old

SeanM02 is offline New Member

Question 19 Years Old

Hey guys well my question is short. I was wondering if 19 years old is to young to be doing a first cycle like Test and Dbol . Tell me what you think. Should I be waiting longer? Thanks

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    ABSOLUTELY too young! i think everyone will agree here. just workout hard and eat good for the next 3 or more years and u won't regret it.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM02
    Hey guys well my question is short. I was wondering if 19 years old is to young to be doing a first cycle like Test and Dbol. Tell me what you think. Should I be waiting longer? Thanks
    wieght it out bro i no its tuff but give it a few more yrs while in doing so do as much research as u can on this board as u can so ur educated when u decide to get on good luck bro and train hard

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    give it a few more years bro, you'll get good gains naturally at your age with proper diet and hard training. In addition to the fact that gear can mess up your body at a young age, a lot of young kids dont really have the best diet and/or training routines and those are very important to get quality gains off gear. Also do plenty of research so when youre ready you'll know what to do.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I would wait 2 more years bro. I started up at 19 and had a major acne result with little real gains. I totally agree with Longhorn on diet and routine with steriods . My best gains came 10 years later because of it. You got as much natural test in yer bod then half of the juicers on this board.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait for it, bro. Now, the best thing you can do is perfect your diet and training. Gear does nothing for you without these things anyway, so 2-3 years from now, you'll be ready to roll.

toolman is offline Banned
    Glad to see your asking rather than most who come in here and say they started already. A few years is nothing in the scheme of things. Wait em out and lift/eat like a madman. The you will know you are ready and your body is done growing on it's own before you start screwing around with your hormones. In the meantime stick around and learn all you can so you are ready when your ready...which is the vast minority in here for first timers. Good luck and welcome!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    too young, wait for afew years, get some hard training under your belt

Iowa is offline Banned
    Wait...and props for not posting "Im 19 and going to do a dbol /test cycle, how should I take it?"

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro do yourself a big favor and wait - you are entirely too young - your long bones haven't even closed yet - wait until at least 21 if not later - reach your max natty potential until using gear

SeanM02 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts and consideration everyone. I do have to admit I am a little disappointed but I guess I will just have to wait. Its just that like, I eat like a mad man and I have been workin out for a while and I have this crazy high metabolism and I am getting bigger but I want to get much bigger. Should I just be on protein and lift like crazy for the next couple years? Thanks.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM02
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts and consideration everyone. I do have to admit I am a little disappointed but I guess I will just have to wait. Its just that like, I eat like a mad man and I have been workin out for a while and I have this crazy high metabolism and I am getting bigger but I want to get much bigger. Should I just be on protein and lift like crazy for the next couple years? Thanks.
    Check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum. UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Not to mention sexual side effects you could get because you started so young...

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Hi man, im also 19years, i was 18 when i started considering AS.
    Man, i gotta tell you, i was thinking on roids in 2months or something before i decided to dont do it.
    When im thinking back on it now, i cant understand that i even have that tought.
    In this age you would get serious problems with depression and all that.
    I should give you a good advice. Just forget it, you are not taking roids at this age, if you do one cycle im 100% sure you would do another as soon as possible because of your depression from the first one.

When i stopped thinking about doing roids, my life went so much better. Now i use creatin and protein only. And thats good enough for me :P ..
    It was a very smart decission to ask here before you did anything stupid.

Do like me, research alot in some years, then when you feel you are ready, Go for it :P

Sry for my bad english

Jinotropin is offline Banned
    well it just depends, i started jucin at 17

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinotropin
    well it just depends, i started jucin at 17
    Doesn't make it ok, just because you started @ 17. You might have ****ed up your natural test levels already. In no case is 17 (or 19 for that matter) a good age to start, except at the Dr.'s order.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testo^
    Hi man, im also 19years, i was 18 when i started considering AS.
    Man, i gotta tell you, i was thinking on roids in 2months or something before i decided to dont do it.
    When im thinking back on it now, i cant understand that i even have that tought.
    In this age you would get serious problems with depression and all that.
    I should give you a good advice. Just forget it, you are not taking roids at this age, if you do one cycle im 100% sure you would do another as soon as possible because of your depression from the first one.

When i stopped thinking about doing roids, my life went so much better. Now i use creatin and protein only. And thats good enough for me :P ..
    It was a very smart decission to ask here before you did anything stupid.

Do like me, research alot in some years, then when you feel you are ready, Go for it :P

Sry for my bad english
    Good job bro, you are one of the lucky ones. I started too early, and now wish I made better decisions like yourself.

Thread Information