Starkraven is offline Junior Member

How much TREN is left in me ???

I was using tren enanthate and did only 7 weeks. It messed with my head too much. Here is what I did. I took test earlier with it but i bloated too much. My main problem is i didnt have proviron and nolvadex but i had adex but it didnt seem to do much for me. im not prone to gyno or any other side besides that wicked BLOAT! man, when i am dieting, i DON'T want to look bloated.

Week 1: 375mg
    Week 2: 375mg
    Week 3: 375mg
    Week 4: 375mg
    Week 5: 500mg
    Week 6: 500mg
    Week 7: 250mg

I did Monday and Friday shots 250mg each. It has been 13 days since the last shot and i still feel it. Tomorrow will be exactly 2 weeks. I still feel pumped and have that slight bloat in my face, i can see it for sure which really bugs me as I'm dieting like hell. I know its still in me. I still look and feel pumped and vascular, my strength is still up, etc you know what im talking about.

My question is, I READ ENANTHATE'S HALF-LIFE IS 10.5 DAYS OR SO. And the active life is 14 days? I did the half-life calculator according to a 10.5 day HALF-LIFE and i found out i still have like 400mg in me? Well I still have SOMETHING in me, i can feel it. But i thought after 14 days its all expelled? THAT is not true, at least not here. also, if there is a half-life of 10.5 days of enth, how can there be an active-life? wouldnt it drop half every 10.5 days? so how can there be an active-life?

Someone please let me know if there is still 400mg in me or what? Based on what i still feel and the half-lives and all, it should give you plenty of info for you guys to work from.

Thanks!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are past the detection time, then I'm not sure what "feeling" you have, but there should only be trace amounts.

And what's with that dosing schedule? Pyramiding is OLD SCHOOL!!

actually i was just being impatient and first started with 375, then wanted to up it, and got massive mood swings and it ****ed with me so much, i ended up quitting the whole cycle and to me it isnt worth the mental sides. im still hardcore to the bone with my diet and training and cardio like always. the gear is all i quit. i noticed my sex drive is lowered but still can go once a day, nuts never shrank. but i still feel like im on it.

Start the proper PCT, and you should be feeling fine in no time.

thats cool. i am just still confused about the half-life/active-life thing. thanks.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well if you were going to "cut" with tren you should ran a faster acting ester, that wouldv'e taken care of the bloat. Give it 3 weeks to 4 and the pumps etc... will go away!!! How was your weight gains and did you run anything else with it???

dude it was great but the bloat discouraged me man. it sucked. i should have proviron /nolvadex because the liquidex i had didnt seem to do much, but the tabs work great (real tabs)
    while dieting, my appetite was suppressed (because now im getting that feeling of fat-loss when your dieting, that low-energy feeling you know?) but i was getting more muscular, stronger, vascular, pumped, i think if i did the test alone i would have followed through. because during the first 4 weeks i felt great mentally. test makes me feel good. but the bloat sucks. and i just noticed you mentioned the shorter acting ester taking care of the bloat. well, i did a prop/tren ace cycle 2 years ago with proviron and nolva and t3 and had no bloat at all. and i was also told that tren enth bloats you too and i didnt believe it til i saw it. i have alot of testoviron left and i love the stuff but the bloat it causes sucks. i think for test i will stick with prop..

i figured it would be 3-4 weeks because of the enth ester. it just sucks how long enth acts.

bump

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    I didnt think Tren Enth bloated people? How bad was ur bloating and what did the rest of ur cycle look like?

it wasnt that bad of bloating. but i can tell it bloated. all gear does but test/dbol /a50 do it the most. but yes tren enth does bloat someone else told me and i didnt believe it til i noticed it myself.

i took test earlier with it and that bloated me too. when i dropped it, i noticed the bloat went down but not all the way. it isnt my body, its my face and neck that gets bloated and im one who wants to keep those areas looking chiseled otherwise juice defeats the purpose of my goals. i want to be lean and ripped not huge and bloated so i dont know if leaning out really warrants juice but im SURE to most people that have alot more muscle than i do, need it. i dont like looking flat, i know how i look naturally and i also dislike it. we'll see, if it gets bad, ill jump back on test but just 250mg/week with proviron /nolva.

i was taking 1mg adex ED and i was really wondering, what is going on. no doubt that liquidex i had didnt do much for me. i used to use the real tabs (only .25mg E3D!) with proviron and nolva together and looked hard and dry. could be that adex alone doesnt do much, i havent tried adex alone. at least for me i know that next time i choose to cycle, im going to use proviron and nolva and use test prop instead 100mg eod. i do like test enth, never felt so good on test (i got testoviron depot 250). it just feels smooth using test e but if i bloat (250-500mg/week) i will just switch to prop 100mg eod.

im starting to think now hard. i really do think most of my bloat is from tren . something doesnt click here. even when using 1mg adex it didnt seem to affect bloat while on test, and when i dropped the test/adex and just ran tren, it reduced a little bit, but when i upped the tren to 500 the bloat was even worse. so im thinking of getting on 250mg test e again but this time with femara. and ill get proviron /nolva and run those too. im gonna kill the bloat and might end up doing 500mg test instead as im almost sure femara will kill it. ive never used it before but something doesnt add up here. could be my adex lost potency after a year or maybe adex alone doesnt work well with me.

bump

its been a week since i posted this, I STILL FEEL IT !! the bloat in my face/neck is still there and ****in sucks. it makes me look fat even when taking herbal diuretics which makes me look lean/dry normally.

the pump in my body and vascularity is also still there. unbelievable. ill never use this product ever again in my life. this means tomorrow is 3 WEEKS SINCE I TOOK THE LAST SHOT. i was told 3-4 weeks after last shot for it to completely clear. just doesnt make sense to me. it still feels the same as last week like the bloat and pump/fullness in body has not changed. so when will it go away? 4 weeks? 5 weeks?

took me about 3 weeks before my cheeks weren't puffy anymore last time.

i also took 1.25mg letro earlier today, i know it takes 2-3 days to see anything. ill be starting nolva tomorrow or tuesday for my pct. im putting off gear for a while and when i do go back on, just test prop/letro and maybe proviron for 8-10 weeks with nolva pct.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    took me about 3 weeks before my cheeks weren't puffy anymore last time.
    its never been THIS long, its starting to scare me, like im afraid its going to be there for a while, which is why im posting. its been 3 weeks for me and nothing's changed. same bloat, actually worse than on cycle. i havent done any pct yet, will start tomorrow or tues.

Caffeine pills also helped me shed the water weight. Have you tried that?

i havent tried caffeins pills but i drink coffee, green tea, uva ursi tea. dandelion root up to 4g per day, lots of water, no sodium WTF?

and even cardio. i just did all this today and my face is like a ****in balloon. not to mention, this whole time im dieting PRE-CONTEST STYLE. WE ALL KNOW HOW TORTURING THAT IS.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    its been a week since i posted this, I STILL FEEL IT !! the bloat in my face/neck is still there and ****in sucks. it makes me look fat even when taking herbal diuretics which makes me look lean/dry normally.

the pump in my body and vascularity is also still there. unbelievable. ill never use this product ever again in my life. this means tomorrow is 3 WEEKS SINCE I TOOK THE LAST SHOT. i was told 3-4 weeks after last shot for it to completely clear. just doesnt make sense to me. it still feels the same as last week like the bloat and pump/fullness in body has not changed. so when will it go away? 4 weeks? 5 weeks?
    the half life of the enanthate ester is what they were saying about the 3-4 weeks. So if your last shor was say 400mgs then in three weeks there will still be 200mgs in your body and then 3 weeks after that there will still be 100mgs and so on and so forth research halflife of chemiclas and you will understand

you're right about the half-life principle however the half-life of enth is not 3-4 weeks, its 10.5 days, meaning that after 10.5 days, the dosages is half, but if the half-life is 10.5 days, then the active life is 21 days = TOMORROW, no? or am i wrong?

i took 250mg 3 weeks ago and 3 days before that i took 250mg. i did mon and fri shots.

you're right about the half-life principle however the half-life of enth is not 3-4 weeks, its 10.5 days, meaning that after 10.5 days, the dosages is half, but if the half-life is 10.5 days, then the active life is 21 days = TOMORROW, no? or am i wrong?

i took 250mg 3 weeks ago and 3 days before that i took 250mg. i did mon and fri shots.

bump. would really like to know when it will be totally out of my system or at least an idea because so far at just about 3 weeks, i still feel it. the bloat could be tren or estrogen/progesterone still in my body. i begun letro today and i will begin nolva in a couple days for pct.

bump

Thread Information