Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Important*** (mgl)

Anyone that had dealings with MGL please PM me and tell me your story.
    Thanks,

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    can i ask y

MBaraso, I have had dealings with him and I have started a major thread about it on another board.

Cuz he's about 2 seconds away from being listed as a scammer even though he made a post over about whats going on over at outlaw.
    Sorry but we're not gonna let this turn into another Einstein thing with this pre-order nonsense.

Dont post as a scammer yet. I have talked to a few guys who have told me they just recieved packages from him yesterday overnighted by UPS. He claims all packs will arrive by Sat. Morning. We shall see.

Pre-Orders are useless and should be done away with. Never again will I do a Pre-order. Any new labs should have the funds available for the basics or they arent going to make it as a lab.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    wow im glad to see you guy's are realy on top of the shi-t with scammers.

We try our best

jaffry20 is offline Member
    ****, I KNEW it, I thought Jackman was, I wasn't foresure but was skeptical it was him. I did have an order but simply went back to WU and picked up my money. It was there for a week so I said fuk it and went and picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Dont post as a scammer yet. I have talked to a few guys who have told me they just recieved packages from him yesterday overnighted by UPS. He claims all packs will arrive by Sat. Morning. We shall see.
    Then he has till sat morning to make good on ALL his orders.
    And don't anyone deal with a source that starts taking "Pre-orders". That's complete bullsh!t.
    That's how the whole Dabull and Einstein thing got going and we're not gonna ever let that happen again....Not on this board anyway...

Yes, I had a bro run the IP's of the two and they came back exactly the same. Not a single difference. Also Jackman in one post states that MGL is from NC, but in another states that he is a good friend and they live in Mass. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Then he has till sat morning to make good on ALL his orders.
    And don't anyone deal with a source that starts taking "Pre-orders". That's complete bullsh!t.
    That's how the whole Dabull and Einstein thing got going and we're not gonna ever let that happen again....Not on this board anyway...
    Good job MBarasso. I like to see a mod that is looking out for everyone. I'll keep you updated on packs as I hear about them arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Good job MBarasso. I like to see a mod that is looking out for everyone. I'll keep you updated on packs as I hear about them arriving.
    Ok thanks,

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Ah man! he was a good guy. would you guys suspect his gear is bunk as well? -

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Ah man! he was a good guy. would you guys suspect his gear is bunk as well? -
    There's not reports of that.

thanks M. I am happy to see you guys are looking out for stuff like this.

M- do you have a link to what he said over at Outlaw?

bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No wander Jackman was being so nice to the moronic imbaciles and their dbol only threads... He was priming them like a molestor primes a child.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No wander Jackman was being so nice to the moronic imbaciles and their dbol only threads... He was priming them like a molestor primes a child.

LMFAO

jbol is offline Senior Member
    pardon the ignorance,but what do you mean by "pre order" ?
    Last edited by jbol; 02-03-2005 at 02:11 PM.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i still havent received the rest of my order yet. he last emailed me on jan23. the people who have received their orders, did u have a tracking number or did they just appear at your door?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    call me ignorant,but what do you mean by "pre order" ?
    You send the money before the person has even started doing business, and they get a bunch of these, the promise the gear in a given amount of time. Because they dont have the front money for everything they need to make, your 'pre-paying' covers that aspect of it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Shiet...I hate seeing a guy I thought wasa a good bro turn out to be a scammer. Say it aint so Jackman!

Anyone Got a Link?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    You send the money before the person has even started doing business, and they get a bunch of these, the promise the gear in a given amount of time. Because they dont have the front money for everything they need to make, your 'pre-paying' covers that aspect of it.
    i see....glad to say ive never done that before,sounds like quite a gamble.of course in the case of da bull and einstein seems as though everyone thought they were good bros and one would of thought they would be good on their word.its to bad that people do this s**t.hopefully things work out and everyone gets their stuff.good luck to you all.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well just to give everyone the heads up. This is a PM I sent when I figured out that Jackman messed up and forgot that he mentioned in a thread while back that MGL was based out of North Carolina because now Jackman AND MGL BOTH say they are very good friends from Mass. Here it is:

Just read over the thread at outlawmuscle titled "MGL Please Check In!!!" and I noticed that -Batista- wrote this (it is on the bottom of the 4th page of the thread):

"I'm on AR and I also was referred to mgl by Jackman..he also told me that mgl was a personal friend and they were both in mass...."

Now check this thread out on here that Jackman wrote a while back:

muslce growth labs???????

So Jackman told -Batista- that he was a very close friend of MGL and that they both live in Mass. and MGL also stated himself, further along in the thread, that him and Jackman live in the same building. Well, in the thread posted above on here, Jackman himself says that MGL is based out of NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!! So how the fukk can MGL be in BOTH NORTH CAROLINA AND MASS.??? No way possible! One of them is LYING! So this in NO WAY adds up. Something isn't right here and now I think that Jackman IS MGL. What you have to say about that?

stryker is offline Junior Member
    MGL said he is paying me the money he owes me tonight around 7. I will post up after transaction is complete

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Hooker was on it like a birddog, when jackman was pushing a lab test on this very board. Ta Daaaaa Mgl Test E Lab Test

kafabe is offline Junior Member

unbelieveable

I swear to you I thought this all along,(that jackman and mgl were one in the same) but just did not care if it was or not because i trusted. Now I sent him a pm 2 days ago and after that my full order was sent overnight and I got it last night, it was on my door, ups had dropped it off. I just wonder what the quality will be. The guy on outlaw muscle says he did buy powders from him to make his gear. Although Over the last 2 months I have heard every excuse under the moon. others have said they made good gains on his gear, but trust me, no one wants to go through the stress we have gone through with this company. The only way it should be is send money get gear in 3-4 days tops, that is the mark of a legit, quality ug. Any other way is not worth the stress or the hassle. And successfull ug companies do it this way consistently always.

So what do you guys think?? Think his gear is bunk?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    I have been waiting in the rest of my order for 3 months! He said that he would send me 10 bottles of test enan. and it would be here by wednesday 2 weeks ago. Mbaraso, I have notified some vets and mods about this. I do not care about anymore excuses, all he has to do is be honest about when orders will go out, so he should be put on the list if he says all orders will be out by Sat and they are not. 3 fu--ing months! Tell me how you would be reacting? Thank you for starting this thread and taking interest. Peace

This thread is staying up until he makes good on every order.
    It's a shame mods and vets have to step in on situations like this but sometimes it has to be done.
    Give credit to all the mods at outlaw, and AM for getting this resolved.
    I just didn't want this turning into another Dabull thing so that's why this was posted in the open so it didn't get any further.
    Thanks to all that PM'ed me with information

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Mbaraso and the rest of you guys....

Thanks bro for the heads up.

BLT

Yea same here i ordered in the beginning of december and i received a partial order about 2 weeks ago. original turn around time was 2 weeks.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Oh and the gear that I did recieve was good. In my opinion, properly dosed.

yeah he also still owes me some DNP .(even though he ripped me off)

Anyone that is owed ANYTHING and doesn't recieve by sat I wanna know about it by PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Anyone that is owed ANYTHING and doesn't recieve by sat I wanna know about it by PM.
    Will do

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Thats why I love this board you guys are always on top of things....Great Job...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information