Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

How much in one injection site

my normal injections generally consist of 2ml - if i have more than that (2ml of deca + 2ml of test for example) i either do them on the same day in different sites or stagger them in different sites so 1 on day one and the next on day 2.

how much do you think is the MAXIMUM that should be injected in any one site - taking the quads as an example rather than the smaller muscles like the delts etc

would 4ml be too much in one injection in the quad? (i have never done this im just asking for reference)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Really it depends on the size of the muscle. I have put 3-4cc into my quads and 5cc into a glute. In shoulders I norally recommend no more than 2cc.

Bouncer

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: How much in one injection site

Originally posted by Kaz
    my normal injections generally consist of 2ml - if i have more than that (2ml of deca + 2ml of test for example) i either do them on the same day in different sites or stagger them in different sites so 1 on day one and the next on day 2.

how much do you think is the MAXIMUM that should be injected in any one site - taking the quads as an example rather than the smaller muscles like the delts etc

would 4ml be too much in one injection in the quad? (i have never done this im just asking for reference)

It all depends on the size of the muscle. If you have good quads, you can probably get 4 CC's in and still have a functional leg the next day.

For the delts, I stay under 2CC's (like our good friend bouncer).

The one muscle that is generally overlooked in the Lat. It can handle 2-3CC's and rarely causes any discomfort (IMO).

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Kaz...I've seen your pics...you're a monster (I mean that in a nice way ) I would think that you would have no problem with 4cc's in your quads OR your glutes. I've NEVER had any problems with 3cc's in my delts, but I guess it depends on how big the muscle is. Based on experience and knowledge I definately defer to Bouncer and "X", I'm just stating that I, personally, have never had a problem with 3cc's in my delts.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    man im glad someone asked this question cause its something i was wondering too but in my case im only 200lbs 5'11" so i dont think i should do more than 2cc's at sametime, or would that be ok and im not a monster like most of ya.i probaly have 18-20% body fat.

4plates is offline Banned
    well im 170 lbs and i put 3ccs in delts,4 in quads and glute,2 in bris and tris,the key is to go slow,your body will tell you when enough is enough.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    do you have a syringe big enough for a 4cc injection? if so, go for it.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    kaz,

I have only gone as high as 3cc's in glutes, quads, and delts with no problem. and you are much bigger than me.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    thanks guys - maybe ill go for a larger injection in my next cycle rather than just being a pin cusion again

4plates: i agree, i always inject slow anyways and try to "feel" what the muscle tells me - with a larger amount i would be even slower and feeling even more!

Thread Information