If you get bad acne read about my dicovery

I've tried everything for acne, dishwashing soap, prescription benzol wash, Dioxycycline, everything but accutaine. Have been trying something new the past month, its unreal, working even better than the Dawn ever did. You might want to try Lava soap, it's pumice hand cleaner soap that comes in a red package in the same aisle as the other bar soaps. Lava my freinds, kicks ass!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've tried everything for acne, dishwashing soap, prescription benzol wash, Dioxycycline, everything but accutaine. Have been trying something new the past month, its unreal, working even better than the Dawn ever did. You might want to try Lava soap, it's pumice hand cleaner soap that comes in a red package in the same aisle as the other bar soaps. Lava my freinds, kicks ass!!
    What gave you the idea to use it????? Dawn soap is not really helping me at all...

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Carefull I think he owns lava soap?..lol

I had a bar of it lying around forever. I work in a shop and my hands often get dirt and grease in them, my mom bought me some as a stocking stuffer like 3 years ago, and its just been kicking around. Well I was broke one week, out of soap and just decided to try it. It's made for cutting dirt, grime, grease, oil, paint, ink and adhesives. I thought to myself ,if this stuff cuts machine oil out of my skin, maybe it will cut oil buildup from my acne? Tried the stuff and within a week or two my skin was almost totally clear. I was looking at the ingredients in it, says it contains coconut acid, sodium Tallowate, glycerin, sodium chloride, about 3 or 4 other various sodiums. Whatever is in the sh*t works. It comes in a red package in the bar soap aisle of the grocery store. You need to build up a good lather with it first, it doesnt lather up as easy as other bar soaps.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

conspiracy theory

Right.....

j/k seriously you know what I use is that simple orange stuff at pepboys it will clean you like .........like an orange?

I dont wanna smell like oranges from that sh*t, it will probably fuc* with my cologne and cause some goofy odor.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I believe it! I use that lava stufff and its harsh, its like a chemical peel, im going to give it a go on my shoulders.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I had a bar of it lying around forever. I work in a shop and my hands often get dirt and grease in them, my mom bought me some as a stocking stuffer like 3 years ago, and its just been kicking around. Well I was broke one week, out of soap and just decided to try it. It's made for cutting dirt, grime, grease, oil, paint, ink and adhesives. I thought to myself ,if this stuff cuts machine oil out of my skin, maybe it will cut oil buildup from my acne? Tried the stuff and within a week or two my skin was almost totally clear. I was looking at the ingredients in it, says it contains coconut acid, sodium Tallowate, glycerin, sodium chloride, about 3 or 4 other various sodiums. Whatever is in the sh*t works. It comes in a red package in the bar soap aisle of the grocery store. You need to build up a good lather with it first, it doesnt lather up as easy as other bar soaps.
    Thanks for the info bro.

no prob

Thread Information