Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation NEED A SOURCE (For Weights)

Hey all you Canadian out there I need your help... I was thinking of making a home gym for myself bcs I think in the long run it is way better price and time wise. College and Work takes up to much time to have to run to the gym and a one year membership is about the same price as ive seen quality weights for. So does anyone in here knowany sites on the net that sell a good quality weight for low price.

Angelis is offline Banned
    bump

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure but here is a a bump...

GB

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't want to order online bro, think of the shipping on like 500-600lbs of weight and equipment.
    I have a home gym myself - incline/decline/flat bench, cage w/chin bar and pegs, olympic bar and weight, adjustable db's and a deep ez curl bar. bought it all localy which i think is the best way to go, just shop around town and usualy one of them will beat all the others prices if you ask. I found most of them if privately owned were willing to come down in price too if you buy more than a couple things at once.
    make sure you pay the extra for them to come set it up though because it takes them like 20 minutes while it would take you an entire day (some assembly req)

Thread Information