HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Traveling with gear in car??

Hey bros,

I will have to take my gear with me in my car. I am going on a vacation 1500 miles away and will be driving there. I can not mail it to my self. as I wont have an addy.
    what is the best way to travel with it.
    and can anyone clear this up for me. worse case, I get pulled over and he wants to search my car. should I say no, if I do what will he say or do next??

Thanks for the help

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    how much gear? if its not lot then i wouldnt worry about it. i duuno the laws in the states but in canada they cant search ur ride, just tell him to fuk off.

Without probable cause Jonny Q Law can not do sh^t. Just be cool and good luck my friend

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Drive the speed limit, don't sweat it.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    if they suspect drugs and you say no, they can call dogs. i dont think that dogs can smell gear. just dont let them search your car.

its not a lot...but to someone who doesnt know how mcuh gear is in a 12/15 cycle then it may look like a lot...
    also just wanted to know what to do if I do get pulled over, and if they ask to search the car what to say

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    read above your post mate

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    will you stay in a hotel if yes cant u just mail it to ur hotel

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think they would open the engine hood and search there but make sure you put the gear in isolated box cuz it gets hot. Hide it somewhere that needs long time to open and needs screwdrivers etc.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    If your worried bout it put it in your door pannel. Just dont crash cuz then you'll waste perfectlly good gear.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    don't put it in the glove box find a shifty place to hide it. i found a few in say the fuse box in the trunk hidden.

blown is offline Associate Member
    What's a "12/15 cycle"?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm assuming that the 12/15 meant 12 to 15 week cycle, know?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by blown
    What's a "12/15 cycle"?
    weeks.

yes wks...

I was thinking of getting a usps box and putting it all in it and sealing it up, acting like it was mail to be sent. Let me know if you guys think this is a bad idea..

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I'm telling ya bro take off a door pannel it will take you 5 mins, and put the juice their.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    yes wks...

I was thinking of getting a usps box and putting it all in it and sealing it up, acting like it was mail to be sent. Let me know if you guys think this is a bad idea..
    That would be a good idea. If you concent to a search, its unlikely he is going to go through a sealed box. If he asks to open that box, tell him that you already feel violated enough and that he needs to get a warrant before he opens that box. If they have no reason to suspect anything, I can almost guarantee you that he is not going to get a judge to sign a warrant to open some mail. just my .02

im guesing that the officer will think that its kinda weird that I havent sent the pack yet...

AG5678 is offline Member
    a friend of mine opened up the dashboard and there was a little place to put it in there

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    That would be a good idea. If you concent to a search, its unlikely he is going to go through a sealed box. If he asks to open that box, tell him that you already feel violated enough and that he needs to get a warrant before he opens that box. If they have no reason to suspect anything, I can almost guarantee you that he is not going to get a judge to sign a warrant to open some mail. just my .02
    Scratch off the labels on the gear, print some dummy paper about diabetic insulin instruction and put near the gear and just pack like in medical needs case. If discovered and asked, tell them its insulin and you are diabetic. Hopefully cop isnt diabetic too and doesnt know 1 inch needles arent for diabetes. I really dont think there is anything to worry about in a car, it could be made to look enough like something you really need that you could fool a back woods deputy sheriff that its for legitimate medical need.

well im leaving 2morrow. and its like 5 degres where i live, which doesnt make it easy to take apart my car and find a place.. any other places in the car. that I can stick it...

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Let me give a little first hand advice. If a cop wants to search your car he'll do it whether you give him permission or not. I would hide it either in the door panel or stick it way up under the dash then throw a few 1/2 eat burger wrappers and some garbage on the floor under the dash. Believe me he wont lay in garbage to look under the dash. Do the speed limit and be polite.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    your carrying enough gear for 12/15 weeks, so I guess on vacation your planning to juice for 12 or 15 weeks?....please correct me if I deducted your statement incorrectly....that is somewhat alot to be carrying on your person just for vacation brutha.....anyway, just get a couple of empty boxes and your gear, wrap them up like a present and leave them in plain sight in your back seat....cops do not question the obvious....he will not ask for permission without probable cause....which I'm sorry to say though, it takes little reasoning or cause but you should be alright....have some burger wrappers or articles of clothing next to your presents and viola'.....your vacationing and juicing

Halenstone is offline New Member
    Take your car to Mexico, have someone remove the airbag (hopefully you have one), have them also make it somewhat easy to remove the plastic that covers your airbag. Then put your stuff in the void left by the now missing airbag. Let dogs sniff all they want, they aren't trained to look for it, and no cop would think about busting your steering wheel open if it looked like it housed an airbag. As far as inspection time, don't worry, at least if you live in Texas, your airbag doesn't have to work to pass inspection in Texas. This is a great trick for the border too.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    probable cause only works for rich people. Probable cause can be anything. All he has to say is it looked like you where stuffing something under the seat.

If asked to search your car. Say you do not consent but feel free to bring a drug dog down to see if you can get him to hit on the car.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Let me give a little first hand advice. If a cop wants to search your car he'll do it whether you give him permission or not.

Def not true...they need your permission/warrant, but, cops aren't going to search your car on a traffic violation....dont drink and drive 1,500 miles.... ....and you should be good

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    will you stay in a hotel if yes cant u just mail it to ur hotel
    Exactly... I have done this before, I had it mailed to the hotel so I wouldnt have to carry it with me.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Either that or I like your own idea, wrap that dude as package for mail. I was raided and the cops were not allowed to go through my mail without some other special document fromthe post master or something. They had a search warrant and a snitch so they knew I was holding but they still could not go through my mail. I think that would work

just-starting is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    your carrying enough gear for 12/15 weeks, so I guess on vacation your planning to juice for 12 or 15 weeks?....please correct me if I deducted your statement incorrectly....that is somewhat alot to be carrying on your person just for vacation brutha.....anyway, just get a couple of empty boxes and your gear, wrap them up like a present and leave them in plain sight in your back seat....cops do not question the obvious....he will not ask for permission without probable cause....which I'm sorry to say though, it takes little reasoning or cause but you should be alright....have some burger wrappers or articles of clothing next to your presents and viola'.....your vacationing and juicing

The best idea yet, by a long shot. I like your thinking!

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    The best idea yet, by a long shot. I like your thinking!
    I had that same Idea a while back but i was going to mexico..I was gioing to fill a pinata up with gear and leave it in plain site..and when i got home have a party!

I always liked the idea of hiding gear inside a spare tire. Just deflate, fill, inflate.

Thread Information