Thread: Beginners Cycle

Tiger82 is offline New Member

Beginners Cycle

Been training seriously for a while but haven't been growing much at all for the last year so thought i'd give steroid a try since it's no fun training if u can't see any difference in the mirror (that kind of guy).

I've seen some posts about dbol + deca -durabol cycles and although some claim you can't build without test i think this will be a bit cheaper (i'm a student so money is a serious issue). Since i'm a beginner the doses shouldn't need to be that high for me to notice an effect.

What i was considering was a 5-week trial run with 250mg deca each week and 20mg dbol daily followed by one week free and then 10 days with 100mg clomid daily. Then i'll rest some and if i like the results i'll do a more advanced cycle after a few months.

Since money is a issue i was considering saving in some on nolvadex , carrying around some extra water for a few weeks i can live with and unless i start to develop gyno i see no real reason to take it, in case of emergency i can stop intake and use clomid to bring it down a bit while i get some nolvadex, right ?

So my questions is if it's possible at all to save in on nolvadex considering it's small doses or if i really should spend the extra money getting some (once again, i'm a student so have limited funds).

Also if it makes reason to do a 5-week trial or if i should go longer, have supplies for doing a 10 week-cycle but taking dbol for that long isn't recommended from what i've understood. Main reason for going longer should be that i'll have reduced testosterone -production for a while after the cycle and running 2 shorts should be less effective then running a long but at the same time it might be good to take some time to loose some of the added fat and normalize body again.

Dietary i was planning on about 300g proteins and an extra 1000 calories daily, no real point in limiting gains by not eating enough.

Just so you know what i've got to use: 1000mg dbol, 2500mg deca and 2500mg clomid. Would appreciate any input on this you guys can provide as to how to maximize gains from what i've got.

bullram is offline Member
    the idea of saving money by not buying nolva, is a bad idea, what happens if gyno syptoms arise, you will have to stop you cycle and it will be a waste of money anyway, nolva is cheap and very important, ecspecially to some one who does know the effects as will have on them

bullram is offline Member
    you cant make a good beg. cycle out of what you have, you need TEST

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    No Test. No Cycle. Cut and dry.....Test is cheaper anyway. I pay $60 for 10ml with 250mg per ml. Get 20 CC and you'll be fine.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks is too short for deca , it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in so you'll hardly notice anything from it. But as everyone else says you need test. Test and nolva are both pretty cheap too

web03 is offline Associate Member
    tiger~ you don't want to half a$$ your first cycle. If you wait an extra 3 months and save money, get all the gear for your cycle, You will be extremely thankful you did. Like stated by everyone else that posted b4 me, you need to run test as a base. Run either Test-e or cyp and run it with 400mg of Deca . Save the money for now and you'll be happier in the end.

(you need nolva on hand bro)

web

Tiger82 is offline New Member
    Ok, thx for all the input.

Will invest in 800mg nolvadex , a dose of 10mg per day enough ?
    Can get more in case i start growing breasts but this should reduce the water retention some as well as give me the possibilty of taking as soon as i notice gyno, don't know how common it is. Although i like breasts i don't want a pair myself

For low doses of dbol the recommendation seems to be to take all at once about 2-3 hours before training, hasn't seen anything about how quick nolvadex is, would be best to have the highest concentration of this peaking at the same time as dbol right ? (Minor detail but might mean something)

Also will get some test c which i can get at a fair price, test e will cost me a lot more, taking 250mg twice a week ?

No comments on dietary so 300g protein and 1000 calories extra will be enough ?

Will run a 10-week cycle with:
    250mg test c twice a week
    250mg deca -durabol once a week
    20mg dbol daily (maximum of 6 weeks)
    10mg nolvadex daily

Then wait 2 weeks for test to get out of body before running PCT with clomid for 2-3 weeks with about 100mg daily.

Just making sure so i don't waste a lot of money and energy by doing some common newb-mistake. And really can't afford that much more stuff now so only suggest things that are either cheap or that will have a huge impact.

Also if someone has a suggestion for a better cycle that would be welcome, have a limited supply but might be better to run a higher dose of deca-durabol for a shorter time (like 300mg for 8 weeks) or something like that and in that case it would be nice if someone could tell me

Once again, thx for all the help.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger82
    Ok, thx for all the input.

Will invest in 800mg nolvadex , a dose of 10mg per day enough ?
    Can get more in case i start growing breasts but this should reduce the water retention some as well as give me the possibilty of taking as soon as i notice gyno, don't know how common it is. Although i like breasts i don't want a pair myself

For low doses of dbol the recommendation seems to be to take all at once about 2-3 hours before training, hasn't seen anything about how quick nolvadex is, would be best to have the highest concentration of this peaking at the same time as dbol right ? (Minor detail but might mean something)

Also will get some test c which i can get at a fair price, test e will cost me a lot more, taking 250mg twice a week ?

No comments on dietary so 300g protein and 1000 calories extra will be enough ?

Will run a 10-week cycle with:
    250mg test c twice a week
    250mg deca -durabol once a week
    20mg dbol daily (maximum of 6 weeks)
    10mg nolvadex daily

Then wait 2 weeks for test to get out of body before running PCT with clomid for 2-3 weeks with about 100mg daily.

Just making sure so i don't waste a lot of money and energy by doing some common newb-mistake. And really can't afford that much more stuff now so only suggest things that are either cheap or that will have a huge impact.

Also if someone has a suggestion for a better cycle that would be welcome, have a limited supply but might be better to run a higher dose of deca-durabol for a shorter time (like 300mg for 8 weeks) or something like that and in that case it would be nice if someone could tell me

Once again, thx for all the help.
    Bro this is what you should do

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED. Break it up into three doses a day
    wk 1-12 Test C 500 mg / week you can shot it once or twice a week
    wk 1-11 Deca 300mg / week shot once or twice a week

Nolvadex 10mg ED Doest matter when you take it. I do it in the morning.

PCT to start 18 days after last shot of Test C

Day 1 - 31 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Day 1 300 mg Clomid 1 Day
    Day 2 - 12 Clomid 100 mg ED
    Day 13 - 31 Clomid 50 mg ED

Diet looks OK 300g Protein and 3000+ Calories a day.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i would throw in some test mate, if you are going to use either deca or test, you use test no question about it, since its your first cycle i suggest you keep things simple so stick with a test only cycle with dbol to jump start if you must. dbol will spring on gyno if you are prone like nothing else so nolva from the start is a must, sometimes its hard to tell if you nips are puffy from gyno or water weight from the dbol so run it from the start.

run it like seanw said but drop the deca imo, keep it simple, see how you react to test first then in future cycles you could start tweaking things. deca shuts you down hard and after a first cycle you will be itching for the next and u dont want to be shut down too hard if you dont know how you will responsed to test.

good luck

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

1st cycle

It looks as if you have decided to go with test, and if that ends up working well for you as a 1st cycle, great. It is nice and simple.

I think, though, that you could be fine with the supplies you have right now. Maybe getting some nolvadex as a precaution. (I think some of the research supply sites linked on this site might be a good source for Nolva)

I might be to "old school" here, but my first cycle was only straight D-Bol. I loved it and got great gains
    -gained 15 pounds of bodywieght
    -while lowering bodyfat by roughly 3 to 4 %
    -Bench press max increased by about 50 pounds
    -I became faster in my 40 yard dash time.

It was only 20 mg per day for 3 months, taken several times thru the day. Then I was off cycle for one month.

It was with a doctors prescription and supervision, a doctor who in 1984 was doing basically what Balco was doing in recent years-cycles for competitive athletes. (I was playing college football at the time and eventually pro). I had complete blood work ups done, urine samples, sperm samples, etc. so I know everything was safe.

If there is anyway for you to get medical work ups done first (I heard Oasis, the new site sponsor, can do this), I recommend that.

I only throw this information out there because this doctor never said "No test, no cycle". And he had thousands of steroid patients over his career.

He had two options for me as a second cycle:
    Deca -DBol -Anavar
    Test-DBol-Anavar

Thread Information