banks1215 is offline New Member

Newb sust250 question

im a newbie to steroids .like most idiots the only thing i have tried to this point was a dbol only cycle. saw good gains and alot of strength but lost most of it just like everyone else.

i recently got my hands on 10 250ml amps of sust250.i was thinkin of stackin it with dbols to get a kick start before the tests kick in. my question is what kinda results would i see with just 250ml of sust a week, i was thinkin of uppin it to 500ml a week and runnin it for 10-12 weeks witout dbol. wats your guys oppions. any input would be helpful thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro welcome to the board. I would do this

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-12 Sust 500mg/week shot EOD or at least twice a week.
    Proper PCT
    Have Nolvadex on hand.

bullram is offline Member
    first off, in order to keep blood levels stable sust has to be shot eod atleast, because of prop in it which is the fast acting ester...... also because of the prop there isnt really a need to jump start with d-bol, my advise would be to do a couple searches and check out single ester test only cycles

banks1215 is offline New Member
    ya i know that would see the best results the dbol and sust stack. but i was wonderin what results i would see from just 250ml of sust alone.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by banks1215
    ya i know that would see the best results the dbol and sust stack. but i was wonderin what results i would see from just 250ml of sust alone.
    The only way you will know that is by trying it yourself. Everyone will respond differently. Some will get great results from 250, others wont see sh!t. It obviously also depends on how good your diet and workout routine is.

Thread Information