toolman is offline Banned

Primo cycle question for low dose advocates

OK, I have cycled test with Eq, Deca , Fina, etc. I have done the bulking cycles and was planning on this next one to be a cutter of test prop and Primo. I am currently running 5iu'sgh ED in month 3 and plan on staying on awhile as this stuff is great.

Before I ask my question, let me say I do not want to hear, gotta run test, etc. I would also like to hear only from guys that ran primo at doses of 400mgs. I have read all the threads saying you have to run 800 mgs and you have to run it with test, etc. If you have first hand experience, great I want to hear it but please just don't repeat what you have read as I have read all the threads too....the search button isn't only for newbies.

I was going to run 100 test prop EOD, 500 mgs Test E EW, 400 Primo for 12 weeks. I have it all on hand. However lately I was thinking of just running the primo and here is why.

1. I like the idea of running something that won't shut me down. Recovering the last 2 cycles was a bitch and seems to get worse as I get older. I would also like to have fewer androgenic sides ie. the acne of a 15 year old on my back and shoulders. I also like the idea of there being no crash orrecovery since I would not be shut down.

2. I am getting a nice gain on gh, slow and steady. I am not looking for a 20-30# gain on this cycle.

My question is, has anyone run primo at 400 mgs alone for a cycle or can you explain why not? I haven't ruled out adding the test and going with my original cycle, but if anyone has gotten nice steady gains without dealing with the sides/shutdown of more androgenic gear, I'd like to hear about it.

bowie is offline Member
    I don't see why not. 3 months of primo while on gh should give you some nice lean gains. I use 800mg/week of primo while I bridge,it does start to shut you down slowly. but if your starting off with good blood work,I don't think 400mg for 3 months will shut you down at all. Rock on brother. Let us know how it works out.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know why people advocate such high doses. 800mg of primo is silly and at a dose that high it will effect the testis production of test in a negative manner. I have run primo at 300mg/wk with 30mg ed var and 50mg eod winny while I was running t-3 mid cycle as a cutter and I loved the stuff. Legit primo is a great great product, if i could reliably find it I would cycle it a whole lot. 300-400mg wk should be plenty if you're using it in a cutter. Like an EQ without sides. Primo, var and t-3 make a great cutter... and to all the flames of 'no test no cycle .. Im a sheep blah blah blah'... ; it works. I honestly think alot of people try to use high doses to compensate for a poor work ethic when it comes to training.
    If your Primo is legit I recomend 100 3x per week or 2x per week if you want as it comes in the enanthate ester which usually has a 10-14 day half life, however I have read that methenolone enanthate has a bit shorter half life than testosterone enanthate . You can run test along side primo, but one of the huge upsides to primo is that it doesn't really shut you down, if you introduce test, you will be shut down even though you'll have a boner all the time. Good luck and don't buy into the super dose myth.

bowie is offline Member
    maybe 800mg of primo is silly for you,but for me it's what i need while bridging.I do my bloodwork often and the primo is not that hard on my test levels. I have been bb for 20years and weigh 260 pounds,less than 10% body fat,my training is unmatched.I also make my own gear,so I know it's the real deal.This is what I do,I consider myself an experinced aas user as I have done over 20 cycles including just about everything out there. besides for toolman I said 400mg/week would be fine. I on the other hand need more.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    maybe 800mg of primo is silly for you,but for me it's what i need while bridging.I do my bloodwork often and the primo is not that hard on my test levels. I have been bb for 20years and weigh 260 pounds,less than 10% body fat,my training is unmatched.I also make my own gear,so I know it's the real deal.This is what I do,I consider myself an experinced aas user as I have done over 20 cycles including just about everything out there. besides for toolman I said 400mg/week would be fine. I on the other hand need more.
    I see why you need more Bowie. I am only 215-220, varies from week to week if I am doing alot of cardio, etc. I like to change things up alot. Also I have alot fewer than 20 cycles under my belt.

So you guys see nothing wrong with trying a primo only cycle? Is 3-400 a week going to shut me down at some point and how long can you run it safely? I figure if the sex drive disappears, Ill know when I get shut down.

bowie is offline Member
    everyone reactes differently,but in general I think 3-400mg of primo by itself will not shut you down enough that you would any hcg ,you might get away with just some tribulus at the end of your cycle,but it wouldn't be a big deal to chuck down clomid and tamox. for a couple few weeks.Your sides while on should be nothing. Like I said before,primo and hgh will give you some nice lean gains.Let us know.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie

My apologies if I have offended you. The semi-flame in my first post was directed more at the people who advocate someone nearing their fifth or so cycle to use around a gram of test, among other compounds, a week. If you're around the 20 cycle mark, your receptors are probably downgraded to the point that 800mg of primo may be necessary to see sufficient results, even in bridging phase. Not meant as a direct flame towards you bro.

bowie is offline Member
    no worries shoryrock,just clarifing for everyone out there. and your right,most people for the first few cycles don't need high doses of aas. sometimes never.

Thread Information