Thread: My first cycle.

Joe Cobra is offline New Member

My first cycle.

I'm going to start my first cycle in about a month. I've been coming to A.R. for all my information and read so many different things that it's hard to figure out whats right and wrong. I'm 25 years old 6'0" 245lbs and have been training for about 7 years. I want to gain another 15lbs of lean muscle mass to reach my goals. Anyways after doing some research this is what I've come up with.

Weeks 1-10 Deca 200mg/wk
    Weeks 1-11 Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Proviron 50mg/ed
    Weeks 1-12 Nolvadex 10mg/ed
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/ed
    Weeks 13-17 Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-15, 50mg days 16-28
    H.C.G. 15 days back from week 13 1,000 i.u. for 10 days

I was thinking about taking out the test because I want to stay lean would I still be able to acomplish my goal if I took the test out? Another thing I am still baffled by is the H.C.G. I have read to take it many different ways during the cycle after the cycle I was wondering which would be the best way of going about this.

seanw is offline Banned
    OK bro welcomw to the board. Let change some of this. For your first cycle I would just do the Test Cyp, reason being if you dont react well to something you wont know what it is thats causing the problem. If you are set on this then I would do

wk 1-11 300mg Deca / week
    wk 1-12 400mg Test C / Week
    wk 1-12 Nolvadex 10 mg ED
    wk 1-11 Vitamin B6 200mg ED for Deca Gyno

Leave out the Proviron and the Winnie. And you dont need HCG on your first cycle. PCT should start 18 days after your last Test C shot.

Under no circumstances take out the Test. No Test = No Cycle

The real story about HCG ? Read this Hcg usage - 250iu ED throughout cycle? check it out
    Last edited by seanw; 02-04-2005 at 11:25 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Agree with Sean(sorta). Test only would be a good cycle, but if you want to stack, then I would go test/eq. Deca blows imo. Also, you wont need HCG for such a short cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Agree with Sean(sorta). Test only would be a good cycle, but if you want to stack, then I would go test/eq. Deca blows imo. Also, you wont need HCG for such a short cycle.
    Yeah lots of people hate Deca , I havnt had a bad experience with it but it can shut you down hard. As Iowa says Eq is another good suggestion if you can get it.

I've read the same post about the H.C.G. already and was wondering if anyone has tried it this way. It sounds logical to me but then again I have no experience with it. I already have the Deca why does it get such bad reviews?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cobra
    I've read the same post about the H.C.G. already and was wondering if anyone has tried it this way. It sounds logical to me but then again I have no experience with it. I already have the Deca why does it get such bad reviews?
    Deca is OK as long as you use Test with it. Read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=131230 You should always use more Test than Deca and finish the Deca a week before the Test. Deca Dick is the biggest problem, meaning sometimes it can cause Johny not to rise to the occassion. I think Deca is used to chemically castrate sex offenders in some places
    Last edited by seanw; 02-04-2005 at 11:53 PM.

lol! Never heard that about Deca . I guess I'm going to think twice about this.

Thread Information