Thread: Tren???

RAM2500 is offline Member

Tren???

I was given 3 10cc bottles of Tren for free, currently Im on my 3rd cycle of Test E and Deca . I really dont know anything about tren other than its a "cutter". My body fat right now is 7% I weigh 180lbs. Can anyone tell me a little about Tren When someone with my body type would use it, use it with Test? Sell it or save it for another cycle. i realize this is a dumb question, I just cant find info about this. Thanks

bowie is offline Member
    first we have to know what ester it is,a short acting ester like actate or a long acting one like enanthate . tren is a pretty harsh drug,night sweats,insomnia.aggression,acne,hair loss,etc. You can expect hard lean muscle mass with incresed strenth and incredible pumps. I personally don't run it with deca as you can run into problems with your prolactin levels.Test and tren rocks your world. I would try it next cycle.

I was going to but I heard Tren is a cutter, I'm so lean now if its true I dont want to be too lean. I also heard that its water based is this true also?

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    first we have to know what ester it is,a short acting ester like actate or a long acting one like enanthate. tren is a pretty harsh drug,night sweats,insomnia.aggression,acne,hair loss,etc. You can expect hard lean muscle mass with incresed strenth and incredible pumps. I personally don't run it with deca as you can run into problems with your prolactin levels.Test and tren rocks your world. I would try it next cycle.

Oh by the way its Trenbolone Acetate if that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I was going to but I heard Tren is a cutter, I'm so lean now if its true I dont want to be too lean. I also heard that its water based is this true also?

Tren is bad for YOU!!! PM me and I'll give you my address to send it to me so you won't be tempted........

I love that compound!!!!!!!!

Come on Bro, tell me aliitle about it. never used it so I never researched it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Tren is bad for YOU!!! PM me and I'll give you my address to send it to me so you won't be tempted........

I love that compound!!!!!!!!

bowie is offline Member
    Tren actate has to be shot ed. I'm assuming you have 75mg/ml. So if you have 3 10ml bottles,that would last you a month.You need atleast 3 more bottles. Yes tren can be used as cutter or bulker,but it is ussually used in a bulker as you need test with it if you plan on giving the old lady a pearl necklace while your on cycle.

Accually its 100mg/ml. So how is it differnt then Prop or Deca . They both bulk and prop you shoot Ed or atleast EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Tren actate has to be shot ed. I'm assuming you have 75mg/ml. So if you have 3 10ml bottles,that would last you a month.You need atleast 3 more bottles. Yes tren can be used as cutter or bulker,but it is ussually used in a bulker as you need test with it if you plan on giving the old lady a pearl necklace while your on cycle.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Well, prop and deca are completely diff. Prop is adrogenic and deca is a non-androgen. Prop is a short ester, deca is a long ester.

I get big and hard on Tren , With Test and Eq of course. I just love the overall feeling I get with Tren. I am a walking hard-on as well. It is a harsh compound so I wouldn't stay on for long periods. The worst for me was the night sweats. They are terrible.

All in all...hard and strong......gotta love it.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Like was stated above, it can be used in a cutting or a bulking cycle. I think what you might of heard about it being a cutter is because regardless, it does burn a little fat. If this is your 1st time with it I would probably run it at 0.5 cc (50mg/ed) for 6 weeks just to ease into it. Always run some form of test with it so you can keep the little guy going. Also, you want to run B6 @ 200mg/ed with it as this will keep prolactin levels in check. good luck.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    tren prop throw bout 18 lbs on me and im adding winny on it for week 7-12..
    i luv this stack.. ED injections kinda annoying.. went smooth then i had one bad week, hitting a vein, hitting a nerve etc.

Mark

Thread Information