JDogg is offline Junior Member

First injection went well........I think. Is this Pain normal?

So yea I did my first inject about 2 days ago, 1cc of Test E Norma with 0.5cc Testopin 100.

Took a shower before, did exfoliation on my shoulder, washed my hands twice and rubbed them in with alcohol to make SURE everything is clean.

I injected into my left delt, aspirated and saw the bubble, so I proceded

Other than the prick thru the skin it was totally painless

I took my time injecting, sat there for about 5 minutes

Well right after the injection, I couldnt lift my arm without serious pain. I couldnt rub the spot either cuz it hurt badly too. Then yesterday, the pain wasnt as bad, felt like if you have a bruise there, but isnt discolored or anything. And I had some splitting headaches all day.

Today the headaches are gone, but the pain is pretty much the same, and my shoulder feels pretty hard. The pain feels more and more like it is moving "up", if the makes any sense. At first it was deep, now it feels like it is right under my skin. What I wanna know is:

1) is this normal after a first inject?

2) Can I still work out with this pain?

3) What can I do to avoid this the next time? I already held the syringe in my hand for like 3 minutes prior to inject to warm up the oil.

thanks
    Last edited by JDogg; 01-30-2005 at 03:48 AM.

One mistake I know I made in my nervousness is that at one point I moved the needle around a LOT.

Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, i would personally inject test e into my glutes and stuff like deca into my delts but it doesnt really matter... i've injected into my glutes and delts and yes straight after the injection it usually feels a bit wierd like a small bruise but i could always move my arm with full motion and hardly any pain.. so im guessing that the reason it felt so sore is because u were moving the needle about a lot. Not only is that gonna cause u pain if u move it around a lot but it will move out of place after aspirating, therefore you might go into a vein or w/e and not really notice too much which could turn out to be bad as your not supposed to hit a vein. so keep the needle still, like it doesnt have to be completely still, just try not to move it a lot and then it should be fine.

p.s. what size needle are u using?

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    That will cause major pain/inflammation. Take your mind off it and keep steady. Welcome to the Darkside Luke!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    One mistake I know I made in my nervousness is that at one point I moved the needle around a LOT.

The pain will go away after awhile bro. Happens to everyone. All the extra movement will create scar tissue and that could be the result of the pain and possibly the % of BA in your test. After a few injections they before much easier, more painfree and you actually start looking forward to 'em.

seanw is offline Banned
    You will find it a lot less painfull if you do it in the glute. Read this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

ok my 2nd inject went better, I held the needle steady and it doesnt hurt nearly as much now. But what I wanna know is if I can work out with these pains, or will I mess something up in my shoulder muscles?

seanw is offline Banned
    you can still work out

Baba is offline Associate Member

cool

You just pop you cherry!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    you can still work out

Bullshyt, I did another 1.5cc inject the night before last, worked Chest and Arms yesterday, and now my shoulder hurts like hell and is swollen

I am for sure not doing a big inject like that again

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    you can still work out, it may hurt, but nothing will get messed up.

BTW, 5 minutes is WAY too long to inject 1.5ccs, should take about 1 minute per cc.

Thread Information