just-starting is offline New Member

airline travel with gear?

I am going to Vegas soon for 5 days leaving on sunday, returning on thursday. I have 2 questions.
    1. Will it make any difference if I take my injections 1 day early for that week?

2. As far as with the Dianabol and Armidex, will the dogs sniff them out?

Here is my stack just so ya know what I am refering to.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 30 mg every day
    Week 1-8 Deca 400 mg per week
    Week 1-8 Test Enth 750 per week
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 025 Every day
    Week 1-10 Pregnyl (HCG ) 300-500iu Every 5 days

Week 11 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid
    Week 12 30 mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
    Week 13 20mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    1. Will it make any difference if I take my injections 1 day early for that week?

1. One day early....NO

2. If you plan on taking them with DO NOT put them in your carry-on bag. What I have done was put tabs in an empty vitamin bottle and throw that in the bag I check....had no probs.

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    as long as they have never been around any other type of narcotic, mj, coke, meth, crack ect., a dog will not hit on them. if they have, the dog could, if the nartcotic odor is still strong enough

Search dogs are not trained to sniff out steroids , so thats the least of your worries. If it isnt an injectable, they will have no idea what the hell it is even if they find it!! Just throw a container of protien powder in your bag, and throw your tabs in a couple small vitamin or supplement bottles. They may open the protien jug or something and swoosh it around to make sure there is nothing hidden in the powder(I've had this done to me before) but they probably wont touch the tabs, and if they do those ****ers wont have a clue. I've broght d bol on planes before, no problems.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

?

What are you going to do about the injectable stuff? do you need to bring it? if so...FVck man, my budy allways travels with sus 250 vials in his cary on. no problems and he travels all over the country. Granted he is 45 years old, so maybe he could get by with "Its for HRT" I dunno. JMO

just-starting is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I am gonna take the shots sunday before I leave and put the tabs in protein, just like stayinstacked suggested.

Thanks guys!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    I am going to Vegas soon for 5 days leaving on sunday, returning on thursday. I have 2 questions.

Here is my stack just so ya know what I am refering to.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 30 mg every day
    Week 1-8 Deca 400 mg per week
    Week 1-8 Test Enth 750 per week
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 025 Every day
    Week 1-10 Pregnyl (HCG ) 300-500iu Every 5 days

Week 11 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid
    Week 12 30 mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
    Week 13 20mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid

Thanks guys.
    1. 1 day will not make much difference in your inject times......
    2. they can not sniff out any gear, but be careful traveling with it....i got my feet x-rayed when i flew out of frankfurt last week......

t-money is offline Member
    I just flew last week and I had forgotten to remove a syringe from my bag (which happened to be my carry on) and they just sent it throug the xray twice and let me go. The syringe was empty and had no pin. Kinda freaked me out for a second because I didn't remeber what was in there. Needles to say, I trashed it in the terminal trash can.

Just hit one day early and put pills in a vitamin bottle. Anything metallic will raise catch their interest - including vial tops.

T

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    In all honesty the people who check your luggage are too stupid to actually find the gear. I traveled to the Domican Republic with syringes, needles, and a vial of prop. It was hidden in my suitcase, but nothing too crazy. I would assume that if it domestic travel it will be even less intense of a search. I am not saying it is impossible to get caught or anything, but from my experience I have had no problem whatsoever.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Since you are traveling domestic you should not have an issue with customs or drug dogs (not absolute but better than international). Take the injectable before you leave and put the tabs in with your vitamins. I have done this several times with no issues. I would stay away from throwing it in with protein powders because if they do find it there (slim chance) it obviously does not belong and may raise some eyebrows. I think mixed in with your vitamins is the best bet. If they ask why there is diffrent pills just say you were trying to conserve space and not bring so many bottles. Good luck and have fun in Vegas

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    bro, I always travel with gear, just do premade syringes in a ziplock bag and put them in a crushproof container inside a CHECKED bag...hell I even put vials in my bag for long trips

Just make sure you close the checked bag AND the crush proof container in some fashion so that you know with certainty that it's been tampered with...the single hair tacked onto the container with saliva trick works good

Thread Information