n8or is offline Junior Member

when to start pct

i on cycle now, in the middle of teso e cycle. and i have 6 weeks left.. i was wondering when to start pdt. i got all kinds of mixed up info so im a little confused.. and what should i use? i have nolva. and i can get clomid...

should i worry about gyno on my first cycle i fell like somthing is going on, but im not having sore nipples... ??

help
    thanks

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid is best for pct. It should be started three weeks after finishing a compound such as Deca EQ, etc... However, you can start it two weeks after finishing Test.

As for the gyno...IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE A CONCERN....are your nipples itchy? If so, then it is starting to develop.

Also, as a little advice, you should have everything you need prior to starting a cycle. You should never begin to wonder about what you need to have for PCT after the cycle has started.

D

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n8or
    i on cycle now, in the middle of teso e cycle. and i have 6 weeks left.. i was wondering when to start pdt. i got all kinds of mixed up info so im a little confused.. and what should i use? i have nolva. and i can get clomid...

should i worry about gyno on my first cycle i fell like somthing is going on, but im not having sore nipples... ??

help
    thanks
    Read this Pheedno's PCT and this PCT start times

Thread Information