mark22 is offline New Member

Advice again pretty please!!

Right people hello, Ive had this sustanon 250 for about 3 months now and still havnt took it. ive been doing alot of research regarding clomid and nolvadex .
    i didnt want to take the stuff without pct. but ive spoke to a friend about this he uses regular andhe says ill be ok without it because its only small doses compared to you people?
    ive got 14 amps of sus and im planning to take 1 amp every 3rd day? will i be ok and will i gain mass?
    he says you guys need it because you take more than one aas at the same time. advice wanted should i go ahead? thanks

All i have to say is that your friend is wrong.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it don't matter what you take bro you ALWAY'S need to do pct

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    All i have to say is that your friend is wrong.
    If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything. The guys has asked a question and needs an answer !!!

First of all that isnt enough sust for a complete cycle. You should run it for 12 weeks. I would also run 500mg a week, it needs to be shot Every Other Day or at least twice a week so you will need to break up the shots. If you do 250 you may not get the gains you are looking for, but plenty of people will do 250 a week but it still needs to be shot EOD or twice a week. You will also need to do PCT at the end to make sure you keep your gains, this is very important. Also your diet and workout routine will need to be in check or the sust wont do sh!t.
    Last edited by seanw; 02-05-2005 at 06:28 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i agree with seamw, you need more sus take every other day, allways use pct with testosterone , ive had excellent gains from sus and think its a very good testosterone i dont seem to hold water on it but get all the same qualitys of test.
    if your going to use it use it correct eod will be fine, ther are 4 different test in sus and release at different times so eod will be fine to keep blood levels up

mark22 is offline New Member
    thanks guys ill haveto wait till i get paid then order some clomid and nolva off that research site. thanks again

Thread Information